Police reported a distinct smell of alcohol coming from her but she declined to submit her blood, according to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
Kay returned to the channel last week to address the situation and thank viewers for their “support”.
“Many of you have noticed I’ve been off air for a few weeks,” she said in a statement aired on Fox 5.
“To all of you who have reached out, a sincere thank you for your concern.”
Police reported a distinct smell of alcohol coming from her but she declined to submit her blood, according to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
Kay returned to the channel last week to address the situation and thank viewers for their “support”.
“Many of you have noticed I’ve been off air for a few weeks,” she said in a statement aired on Fox 5.
“To all of you who have reached out, a sincere thank you for your concern.”
Nature-having lived there I still watch the 11:00 pm (2:00 am EST) broadcast of channel eights news online at the website and read the Las Vegas Review Journal online as well and seen this article yesterday morning...I wonder if she was pulling a "Randy Travis"? remember him...he went to his local 7/11 type store for cigarettes ASS NAKED in his car also. I wonder if it was more than alcohol?
Nature-having lived there I still watch the 11:00 pm (2:00 am EST) broadcast of channel eights news online at the website and read the Las Vegas Review Journal online as well and seen this article yesterday morning...I wonder if she was pulling a "Randy Travis"? remember him...he went to his local 7/11 type store for cigarettes ASS NAKED in his car also. I wonder if it was more than alcohol?
Nature-having lived there I still watch the 11:00 pm (2:00 am EST) broadcast of channel eights news online at the website and read the Las Vegas Review Journal online as well and seen this article yesterday morning...I wonder if she was pulling a "Randy Travis"? remember him...he went to his local 7/11 type store for cigarettes ASS NAKED in his car also. I wonder if it was more than alcohol?
Had to have been. Probably a cocktail of things.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_Freddie:
Nature-having lived there I still watch the 11:00 pm (2:00 am EST) broadcast of channel eights news online at the website and read the Las Vegas Review Journal online as well and seen this article yesterday morning...I wonder if she was pulling a "Randy Travis"? remember him...he went to his local 7/11 type store for cigarettes ASS NAKED in his car also. I wonder if it was more than alcohol?