Over 12 years since I’ve been there , need suggestion where my wife and I can stay, going to see Carrie Underwood in April, thank you all.
Las Vegas Hotels
@RedRaven358
Circa across the street from the infamous Golden Nugget casino downtown Las Vegas.
Note: never been there myself but know friends who have and their description of it including the swim up bar pool appears to be an incredible place to stay.
I would look into it because the strip appears to be...eh same old same ol and not to mention that they have indeed made downtown Vegas a awesome place to stay and be at least for me.![]()
@RedRaven358
Circa across the street from the infamous Golden Nugget casino downtown Las Vegas.
Note: never been there myself but know friends who have and their description of it including the swim up bar pool appears to be an incredible place to stay.
I would look into it because the strip appears to be...eh same old same ol and not to mention that they have indeed made downtown Vegas a awesome place to stay and be at least for me.![]()
@RedRaven358
Well she is performing at Resorts World so frankly I would just stay there. Resorts World is very nice. Great pool. Spa. Plenty of restaurants. Gaming is good. Sportsbook is great. Drink tickets aren't exactly plentiful but just by drinks at ABC and you are good.
@RedRaven358
Well she is performing at Resorts World so frankly I would just stay there. Resorts World is very nice. Great pool. Spa. Plenty of restaurants. Gaming is good. Sportsbook is great. Drink tickets aren't exactly plentiful but just by drinks at ABC and you are good.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
