Anyone have experience with large withdrawals? I am not worried about getting paid, I’m worried about what comes after… Taxes, IRS, Etc.
What’s the deal here? What do I need to know?
Thanks!
Anyone have experience with large withdrawals? I am not worried about getting paid, I’m worried about what comes after… Taxes, IRS, Etc.
What’s the deal here? What do I need to know?
Thanks!
Anyone have experience with large withdrawals? I am not worried about getting paid, I’m worried about what comes after… Taxes, IRS, Etc.
What’s the deal here? What do I need to know?
Thanks!
Crypto currency is the way. As far as the IRS, it's really just a crapshoot. They are understaffed, backlogged, and it's really just bad luck of the draw. Keep transactions under 10K. So if withdrawing, say, $30K, do a withdrawal for $9,500, $9,300, etc. i like to mix up amounts rather than doing all transactions for $9,999.99 on the dot.
Crypto currency is the way. As far as the IRS, it's really just a crapshoot. They are understaffed, backlogged, and it's really just bad luck of the draw. Keep transactions under 10K. So if withdrawing, say, $30K, do a withdrawal for $9,500, $9,300, etc. i like to mix up amounts rather than doing all transactions for $9,999.99 on the dot.
