Who do you think is the most hated Duke Blue Devil of all time? I know a lot of people will probably say Laettner because of the whole four Final Four appearances, back to back Championships, the last second shots that stuck daggers in the hearts of rivals, and the dirty plays...but Grayson is up there too. I'm 30, so I wasn't old enough to see Laettner play in college, but was he boo'ed at every arena he went to like how Allen is? If there was a poll where CBB fans had to vote for one or the other, what percentage do you think it would be?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Who do you think is the most hated Duke Blue Devil of all time? I know a lot of people will probably say Laettner because of the whole four Final Four appearances, back to back Championships, the last second shots that stuck daggers in the hearts of rivals, and the dirty plays...but Grayson is up there too. I'm 30, so I wasn't old enough to see Laettner play in college, but was he boo'ed at every arena he went to like how Allen is? If there was a poll where CBB fans had to vote for one or the other, what percentage do you think it would be?
Laettner was a beast .... Super High Basketball IQ ( ALWAYS EXPECTED TO WIN and was EXTREMELY PISSED AFTER L'S ....No Fear , I used to watch him Hoop here in Buffalo at Any park ...Started dominating grown men when he was about 15... In College he Loved to get in the other teams head ... Really had foes shook at times....
I think he is 20x the player Allen IS ...Grayson seens to cost the Devils often , while LAETTNER was a WINNER..... but thats just my opinion
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Laettner was a beast .... Super High Basketball IQ ( ALWAYS EXPECTED TO WIN and was EXTREMELY PISSED AFTER L'S ....No Fear , I used to watch him Hoop here in Buffalo at Any park ...Started dominating grown men when he was about 15... In College he Loved to get in the other teams head ... Really had foes shook at times....
I think he is 20x the player Allen IS ...Grayson seens to cost the Devils often , while LAETTNER was a WINNER..... but thats just my opinion