Is there anyone else having a problem making picks?
SAYS SITE UNAVALIABLE
Haven't had any problems there but sometimes when I reply to a post I may get 3 replies that show up and it may happen in a pm , the other is covers sent an email asking if i still want to hear from them back in the begining of Jan , they said i haven't opened there emails , so I went to contact us and told them that i haven't got any except that one and that when you go to the upper right and click search , looking for someone they don't show up and everybodys name has a green square around there name. I never heard back so I don't even know if they got that? So then I looked at Our Team at the bottom of the page and noticed how new a lot of these people our , not like the old days , but there is one honey in there i'd like to talk with she into the horse racing.
Haven't had any problems there but sometimes when I reply to a post I may get 3 replies that show up and it may happen in a pm , the other is covers sent an email asking if i still want to hear from them back in the begining of Jan , they said i haven't opened there emails , so I went to contact us and told them that i haven't got any except that one and that when you go to the upper right and click search , looking for someone they don't show up and everybodys name has a green square around there name. I never heard back so I don't even know if they got that? So then I looked at Our Team at the bottom of the page and noticed how new a lot of these people our , not like the old days , but there is one honey in there i'd like to talk with she into the horse racing.
