Kimbo Slice is dead
It was steroids combined with all the physical exertion and a poor diet and alcohol use.
Nothing in the above sentence isn't brutally obvious.
He was one of the great youtube stars before youtube stars were created.
At first I believed he was a really good fighter. He was a giant and a great puncher.
Then I realized, in virtually every fight, his crew jumped in and started restraining the guy kicking his a** and that gave him a cheap shot to end the fight.![]()
That is until he fought Sean Gannon and Gannon wisely brought his crew too...![]()
Pure, meaningless entertainment nonetheless!
It was steroids combined with all the physical exertion and a poor diet and alcohol use.
Nothing in the above sentence isn't brutally obvious.
He was one of the great youtube stars before youtube stars were created.
At first I believed he was a really good fighter. He was a giant and a great puncher.
Then I realized, in virtually every fight, his crew jumped in and started restraining the guy kicking his a** and that gave him a cheap shot to end the fight.![]()
That is until he fought Sean Gannon and Gannon wisely brought his crew too...![]()
Pure, meaningless entertainment nonetheless!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,882
- PART DEUX 148
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 838
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,280
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,217
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,227
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
