BREAKING: Derby winner Medina Spirit turns down an invitation to Mar-a-Lago. Asked why, they said “If I wanted to see a horse’s ass, I would’ve finished second!”
Source https://mobile.twitter.com/travisallen02/status/1388665534342909953
BREAKING: Derby winner Medina Spirit turns down an invitation to Mar-a-Lago. Asked why, they said “If I wanted to see a horse’s ass, I would’ve finished second!”
Source https://mobile.twitter.com/travisallen02/status/1388665534342909953
BREAKING: Derby winner Medina Spirit turns down an invitation to Mar-a-Lago. Asked why, they said “If I wanted to see a horse’s ass, I would’ve finished second!”
Source https://mobile.twitter.com/travisallen02/status/1388665534342909953
This is fake news ..
When the fake story originally broke on social media it was claimed that was said about a Whitw House visit
This is fake news ..
When the fake story originally broke on social media it was claimed that was said about a Whitw House visit
It ok. Planes are circling to remind what a loser Trump is.
Two planes circled the skies near Mar-a-Lago on Sunday, each pulling behind it a banner with rather uncongenial greetings.
“TRUMP WORST PRESIDENT EVER,” read one banner; the other reading, “TRUMP YOU
PATHETIC LOSER GO BACK TO MOSCOW.”
https://www.thewrap.com/trump-air-banner-mar-a-lago/
It ok. Planes are circling to remind what a loser Trump is.
Two planes circled the skies near Mar-a-Lago on Sunday, each pulling behind it a banner with rather uncongenial greetings.
“TRUMP WORST PRESIDENT EVER,” read one banner; the other reading, “TRUMP YOU
PATHETIC LOSER GO BACK TO MOSCOW.”
https://www.thewrap.com/trump-air-banner-mar-a-lago/
Brother this has been proven false is what I'm saying ....
Brother this has been proven false is what I'm saying ....
