• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    ****k Lives Matter

    ClubDirt
    Hugh_Jorgan
    GimmeMoneyNow
    TheGoldenGoose
    THEMUGG
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1475
    Posts: 24
     
    ClubDirt
    ClubDirt
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 28196
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 10:47 AM ET #1

    https://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/04/man_in_drunk_lives_matter_t-sh.html



    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    https://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/04/man_in_drunk_lives_matter_t-sh.html



     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 10:56 AM ET #2

    This is a story of a guy named Elwood driving a pickup.

    That alone should get him 10 years behind bars 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    This is a story of a guy named Elwood driving a pickup.

    That alone should get him 10 years behind bars 
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 11:16 AM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    This is a story of a guy named Elwood driving a pickup.

    That alone should get him 10 years behind bars 

    "Elwood Gutshall III"

    Wow, dad and gramps must be so proud that he's carrying on the family name.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    This is a story of a guy named Elwood driving a pickup.

    That alone should get him 10 years behind bars 

    "Elwood Gutshall III"

    Wow, dad and gramps must be so proud that he's carrying on the family name.....
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 11:41 AM ET #4

    .217 is almost comatose.

    Most States are what?  .08?

    Looks like they stuck a needle in his arm.

    Charged but not yet convicted. 
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    .217 is almost comatose.

    Most States are what?  .08?

    Looks like they stuck a needle in his arm.

    Charged but not yet convicted. 
     
    ClubDirt
    ClubDirt
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 28196
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 11:57 AM ET #5

    i see over 0.2 readings every now and then. it's not that crazy but it's pretty bad.  
    Reply
    i see over 0.2 readings every now and then. it's not that crazy but it's pretty bad.  
     
    ClubDirt
    ClubDirt
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 28196
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 12:00 PM ET #6

    alcohol really does affect people differently.  i've seen people with half this guy's bac reading who are wasted and people in high 0.1 range that aren't that bad. 

    i've seen hugh jorman at a 0.19 go 6-0 on sunday. 
    Reply
    alcohol really does affect people differently.  i've seen people with half this guy's bac reading who are wasted and people in high 0.1 range that aren't that bad. 

    i've seen hugh jorman at a 0.19 go 6-0 on sunday. 
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 12:03 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

    i see over 0.2 readings every now and then. it's not that crazy but it's pretty bad.  
    .2 isn't that bad for a crafty veteran......my ex passed a FST & then registered a .24
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

    i see over 0.2 readings every now and then. it's not that crazy but it's pretty bad.  
    .2 isn't that bad for a crafty veteran......my ex passed a FST & then registered a .24
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 12:11 PM ET #8


    I've heard through a very reliable source the Huge Organ does not drink alcohol.

    Any more. 
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    I've heard through a very reliable source the Huge Organ does not drink alcohol.

    Any more. 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 12:25 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    .217 is almost comatose.

    Most States are what?  .08?

    Looks like they stuck a needle in his arm.

    Charged but not yet convicted. 

    It's really not Goose.  I've been admitted to the hospital several times.  I was concious and still remember them telling me that my BAL was .28 and .26 both times.  They had to give me Ativan but I remember everything.  

    I've heard guys in AA say that they were in the .30s when they were admitted to hospitals and still remembered.

    Alcohol is a crazy drug when imbibed excessively 

    I was a huge alcoholic and don't drink anymore.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    .217 is almost comatose.

    Most States are what?  .08?

    Looks like they stuck a needle in his arm.

    Charged but not yet convicted. 

    It's really not Goose.  I've been admitted to the hospital several times.  I was concious and still remember them telling me that my BAL was .28 and .26 both times.  They had to give me Ativan but I remember everything.  

    I've heard guys in AA say that they were in the .30s when they were admitted to hospitals and still remembered.

    Alcohol is a crazy drug when imbibed excessively 

    I was a huge alcoholic and don't drink anymore.  
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 12:36 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    It's really not Goose.  I've been admitted to the hospital several times.  I was concious and still remember them telling me that my BAL was .28 and .26 both times.  They had to give me Ativan but I remember everything.  

    I've heard guys in AA say that they were in the .30s when they were admitted to hospitals and still remembered.

    Alcohol is a crazy drug when imbibed excessively 

    I was a huge alcoholic and don't drink anymore.  



    Damn...I bet you have some stories Slob .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    It's really not Goose.  I've been admitted to the hospital several times.  I was concious and still remember them telling me that my BAL was .28 and .26 both times.  They had to give me Ativan but I remember everything.  

    I've heard guys in AA say that they were in the .30s when they were admitted to hospitals and still remembered.

    Alcohol is a crazy drug when imbibed excessively 

    I was a huge alcoholic and don't drink anymore.  



    Damn...I bet you have some stories Slob .
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 12:54 PM ET #11

    I do, a lot of them I am not proud of.  Drinking has caused me nothing but problems.

    Since I was 16 (now 31), I've been arrested 11 times because of my excessive drinking (twice of which I was admitted to the hospital).

    No record or convictions though, which is what's the most important!  Thank God most cops are stupid and I even know to keep my mouth shut in the drunkest of states.  

    Surprisingly, I never got a DUI and I'm greatly I never hurt anyone driving.  I was an immature, selfish @sshole.  

    I can't drink like a normal person and I recognize it; hence why I don't drink anymore as much as I want to.  
    Reply
    I do, a lot of them I am not proud of.  Drinking has caused me nothing but problems.

    Since I was 16 (now 31), I've been arrested 11 times because of my excessive drinking (twice of which I was admitted to the hospital).

    No record or convictions though, which is what's the most important!  Thank God most cops are stupid and I even know to keep my mouth shut in the drunkest of states.  

    Surprisingly, I never got a DUI and I'm greatly I never hurt anyone driving.  I was an immature, selfish @sshole.  

    I can't drink like a normal person and I recognize it; hence why I don't drink anymore as much as I want to.  
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 1:24 PM ET #12


    Slob
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Slob
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 1:37 PM ET #13

    Thanks Goose.  

    In another thread, you mentioned that you could polish off a 1.75L of vodka throughout the course of a day.  

    A lot of posters were impressed or didn't believe you.  I was one of the few that could relate and completely understand, hahaha.  In my heyday, that was a Saturday!  

    Reply
    Thanks Goose.  

    In another thread, you mentioned that you could polish off a 1.75L of vodka throughout the course of a day.  

    A lot of posters were impressed or didn't believe you.  I was one of the few that could relate and completely understand, hahaha.  In my heyday, that was a Saturday!  

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 1:54 PM ET #14


    Last month I drank a 1.75L of New Amsterdam Vodka by myself over the course of twelve hours.  Bloody Marys.  Passed out into bed.  My dumps were red color the next three days.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Last month I drank a 1.75L of New Amsterdam Vodka by myself over the course of twelve hours.  Bloody Marys.  Passed out into bed.  My dumps were red color the next three days.
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 2:48 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

     

    i've seen hugh jorman at a 0.19 go 6-0 on sunday. 

    .19 is easy ... it's when you hit the .20 that it becomes difficult to cap. 

    Back in the day I did make some seriously foolish, alcohol fueled, reckless wagers which were greater than what I could afford 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

     

    i've seen hugh jorman at a 0.19 go 6-0 on sunday. 

    .19 is easy ... it's when you hit the .20 that it becomes difficult to cap. 

    Back in the day I did make some seriously foolish, alcohol fueled, reckless wagers which were greater than what I could afford 
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 2:58 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    I've heard through a very reliable source the Huge Organ does not drink alcohol.

    Any more. 

    Every individual is born with a certain alcohol quota for their lives.
    I consumed my quota by the time I was 27. 

    With that said, I can't say enough about Haake Beck, which is Becks Beer version of an NA Beer.
    When I am desirous of a good, cold beer (which is often) that is my go to option 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    I've heard through a very reliable source the Huge Organ does not drink alcohol.

    Any more. 

    Every individual is born with a certain alcohol quota for their lives.
    I consumed my quota by the time I was 27. 

    With that said, I can't say enough about Haake Beck, which is Becks Beer version of an NA Beer.
    When I am desirous of a good, cold beer (which is often) that is my go to option 
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 3:05 PM ET #17

    Two of my other favorites for NA are Clausthaler, and St Pauli NA. 

    Any and all domestic NA beers are undrinkable. 

    Why am I sharing this info with degenerates on a gambling site?
    Because I can tell by your postings that most of you have a drinking problem.
    There's simply no other explanation for what you guys write  
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Two of my other favorites for NA are Clausthaler, and St Pauli NA. 

    Any and all domestic NA beers are undrinkable. 

    Why am I sharing this info with degenerates on a gambling site?
    Because I can tell by your postings that most of you have a drinking problem.
    There's simply no other explanation for what you guys write  
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 4:20 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    .19 is easy ... it's when you hit the .20 that it becomes difficult to cap. 

    Back in the day I did make some seriously foolish, alcohol fueled, reckless wagers which were greater than what I could afford 

    You're telling me!  

    There were times where I thought I put money on a certain team, but I had the opposing end!

    So I'd be rooting for the opposite team the entire time, and when I thought I won, there would be twice the amount missing from my Available Balance than what I thought (the money I risked, and the money I thought I won but actually lost). 


     I can laugh about it now, but that feeling sucked!  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    .19 is easy ... it's when you hit the .20 that it becomes difficult to cap. 

    Back in the day I did make some seriously foolish, alcohol fueled, reckless wagers which were greater than what I could afford 

    You're telling me!  

    There were times where I thought I put money on a certain team, but I had the opposing end!

    So I'd be rooting for the opposite team the entire time, and when I thought I won, there would be twice the amount missing from my Available Balance than what I thought (the money I risked, and the money I thought I won but actually lost). 


     I can laugh about it now, but that feeling sucked!  

     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 5:16 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Last month I drank a 1.75L of New Amsterdam Vodka by myself over the course of twelve hours.  Bloody Marys.  Passed out into bed.  My dumps were red color the next three days.

    Goose, you're a better man than I. When I was young & stupid, living here in Southern Cali, I got a DUI (my first, and last). My BAC - .17 (for some reason I "agreed" to the blood test like this idiot), and I really don't remember most of the "proceedings" that happened before, during, and after, including my mug shot.....

    This was a few "too many" drinks over the course of an evening.....

    Now.....

    I told you before, I'll tell you again - If I were to drink one of those Costco size vodkas over the course of 12 hours, I'd be dead.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Last month I drank a 1.75L of New Amsterdam Vodka by myself over the course of twelve hours.  Bloody Marys.  Passed out into bed.  My dumps were red color the next three days.

    Goose, you're a better man than I. When I was young & stupid, living here in Southern Cali, I got a DUI (my first, and last). My BAC - .17 (for some reason I "agreed" to the blood test like this idiot), and I really don't remember most of the "proceedings" that happened before, during, and after, including my mug shot.....

    This was a few "too many" drinks over the course of an evening.....

    Now.....

    I told you before, I'll tell you again - If I were to drink one of those Costco size vodkas over the course of 12 hours, I'd be dead.....
     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 5:44 PM ET #20

    D.A.M.M
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
    Gotta go pee!
    Reply
    D.A.M.M
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2017 - 9:43 PM ET #21


    GMN: "for some reason I "agreed" to the blood test like this idiot"

    LOL at that one.  I don't even stick a needle in my body.  No way law enforcement is sticking me with anything.  They'll never take me alive.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    GMN: "for some reason I "agreed" to the blood test like this idiot"

    LOL at that one.  I don't even stick a needle in my body.  No way law enforcement is sticking me with anything.  They'll never take me alive.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2017 - 1:02 AM ET #22

    I drink smoke and gamble.... Sometimes all in same night... Maybe this Ladd's lass could drink twice as much and we can thin it from the gene pool.
    Reply
    I drink smoke and gamble.... Sometimes all in same night... Maybe this Ladd's lass could drink twice as much and we can thin it from the gene pool.
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2017 - 7:26 AM ET #23

    Why was this thread put in the box?

    Was there a random drawing from the threads in the GD, and one of them had to be placed here?
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Why was this thread put in the box?

    Was there a random drawing from the threads in the GD, and one of them had to be placed here?
     
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2017 - 10:16 PM ET #24

    I drink
    But I limit howmuch I drink. I smoke only weed gave up tobacco Dr WS having coniptions after my second surgery
    I gamble
    I had a heart attack last time I went to Bangor cascino about 15 months ago.

    Actually started playing poker again back to a two touney a week regime
    Hearts OK
    Probably will evade Bangor's cascino go to foxwoods or monjegan to play in bigger games. Started my roll up here with a hundred after three weeks poker roll is 147.
    Not really lighting it up. Case in point if a person never experienced alcohol a .05 would make them seem drunk
    I drank heavily for years

    .15 I would not be apparently impaired. At .26 o look like a freshman after three micro brews.
    Reply
    I drink
    But I limit howmuch I drink. I smoke only weed gave up tobacco Dr WS having coniptions after my second surgery
    I gamble
    I had a heart attack last time I went to Bangor cascino about 15 months ago.

    Actually started playing poker again back to a two touney a week regime
    Hearts OK
    Probably will evade Bangor's cascino go to foxwoods or monjegan to play in bigger games. Started my roll up here with a hundred after three weeks poker roll is 147.
    Not really lighting it up. Case in point if a person never experienced alcohol a .05 would make them seem drunk
    I drank heavily for years

    .15 I would not be apparently impaired. At .26 o look like a freshman after three micro brews.
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,107
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,775
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,843
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 370
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,960
    • MLB Playoffs 17,054
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,646
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Trump's legacy? 33,966
    • Happening just recently . . . 37,140

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.