I'll be the turd in the punchbowl. My money says they were killed elsewhere and fed to the lions but who knows or cares. Chalk one up for the good guys.
I'll be the turd in the punchbowl. My money says they were killed elsewhere and fed to the lions but who knows or cares. Chalk one up for the good guys.
I'll be the turd in the punchbowl. My money says they were killed elsewhere and fed to the lions but who knows or cares. Chalk one up for the good guys.
Agree, lions just don't attack multiple humans like that, but it's a fun story.
Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Narc:
I'll be the turd in the punchbowl. My money says they were killed elsewhere and fed to the lions but who knows or cares. Chalk one up for the good guys.
Agree, lions just don't attack multiple humans like that, but it's a fun story.