Justice Scalia is gone.
The only reasonable Judge left in there
I guess this means the next Prez appoints one? Who knows what Hillary would put in there
The only reasonable Judge left in there
I guess this means the next Prez appoints one? Who knows what Hillary would put in there
Not a stupid thread
The only reasonable Judge left in there
I guess this means the next Prez appoints one? Who knows what Hillary would put in there
Not a stupid thread
The only reasonable Judge left in there
I guess this means the next Prez appoints one? Who knows what Hillary would put in there
I'll tell you......
This whole thing has my eyebrows raised way up. Obama is going to make a serious play to deliver a confirmed justice by the end of the year....I would expect confirmation hearings to kick off in late August and September.
Here is why the passing of Scalia is huge:
1) Repeal of Obama Care would likely end up decided by supreme court.
2) The gun lobby is on the phone today. Big time. A close friend of mine is a semi-heavy in the gun industry.....lets just say that the business portion of the industry, not the fringes, are "concerned" about the prospect of the 2nd amendment undergoing a major transformation. And they are concerned today.
3) What timing. IF Obama pushes hard, like I think he will, the republican establishment will be busy playing defense......the red state senators may be torn on whether to deliver their state for the GOP and blocking a potential court nominee. Only so many resources.....
The timing is fishy. I would like to see the full autopsy report (not that it will do any good at all), but the left has a tremendous amount to gain, and this type of situation is right in the administration's wheelhouse.
Obama promised change....if he gets another big liberal on the supreme court, our country will be fundamentally changed on many different levels in the coming years.
Wow....not sure there is any going back now. I think that anyone with the means needs to start looking for places to land that will provide some insulation from the welfare state to which we are heading.
This election year, and appointment, will show the entire world where the US stands. IF the right cannot get out and beat a terribly weak candidate like Hillary Clinton, coming off of one of the most divisive, unpopular presidents ever, then the USA is officially Europe.
I'll tell you......
This whole thing has my eyebrows raised way up. Obama is going to make a serious play to deliver a confirmed justice by the end of the year....I would expect confirmation hearings to kick off in late August and September.
Here is why the passing of Scalia is huge:
1) Repeal of Obama Care would likely end up decided by supreme court.
2) The gun lobby is on the phone today. Big time. A close friend of mine is a semi-heavy in the gun industry.....lets just say that the business portion of the industry, not the fringes, are "concerned" about the prospect of the 2nd amendment undergoing a major transformation. And they are concerned today.
3) What timing. IF Obama pushes hard, like I think he will, the republican establishment will be busy playing defense......the red state senators may be torn on whether to deliver their state for the GOP and blocking a potential court nominee. Only so many resources.....
The timing is fishy. I would like to see the full autopsy report (not that it will do any good at all), but the left has a tremendous amount to gain, and this type of situation is right in the administration's wheelhouse.
Obama promised change....if he gets another big liberal on the supreme court, our country will be fundamentally changed on many different levels in the coming years.
Wow....not sure there is any going back now. I think that anyone with the means needs to start looking for places to land that will provide some insulation from the welfare state to which we are heading.
This election year, and appointment, will show the entire world where the US stands. IF the right cannot get out and beat a terribly weak candidate like Hillary Clinton, coming off of one of the most divisive, unpopular presidents ever, then the USA is officially Europe.
Want to see how to silence a Democrat?
SOURCE?
Want to see how to silence a Democrat?
SOURCE?
you guys DO know Scalia was murdered, right?
you guys DO know Scalia was murdered, right?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,380
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,246
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,241
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
