For a veteran in Michigan that had it stolen at the home for veterans in Michigan. I couldn't get one online from any vendor unless I put the name & number of the player on the jersey.
Evidently the NFL has so much control over their product, a simple jersey with a number cannot be manufactured without advertising the players name. I don't know if this is something negotiated by the players union or not.
What I do know is....IT SUCKS!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
For a veteran in Michigan that had it stolen at the home for veterans in Michigan. I couldn't get one online from any vendor unless I put the name & number of the player on the jersey.
Evidently the NFL has so much control over their product, a simple jersey with a number cannot be manufactured without advertising the players name. I don't know if this is something negotiated by the players union or not.