I'm young, but I've been betting on sports for years. I've done well and want to do it professionally. Only thing holding me back is my bankroll, which isn't big enough to live off yet with the given win rate. What should I do to build it up as fast as possible?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I'm young, but I've been betting on sports for years. I've done well and want to do it professionally. Only thing holding me back is my bankroll, which isn't big enough to live off yet with the given win rate. What should I do to build it up as fast as possible?
If you're young and you're in the green when it comes to sports wagering, get out while you're ahead. Personally, it's just a hobby and is not a source of income. I wager small just to make a game or match a little more exciting. $25 or $50 per wager does it for me.
In my early 20s, I was placing $1k-$2k per game. 99.9999999% of the time, there's nothing called fast money.
If you want to build a bankroll and you're young, go to college,get an MBA and plan for the future.
BOL
If you're young and you're in the green when it comes to sports wagering, get out while you're ahead. Personally, it's just a hobby and is not a source of income. I wager small just to make a game or match a little more exciting. $25 or $50 per wager does it for me.
In my early 20s, I was placing $1k-$2k per game. 99.9999999% of the time, there's nothing called fast money.
If you want to build a bankroll and you're young, go to college,get an MBA and plan for the future.
I'm young, but I've been betting on sports for years. I've done well and want to do it professionally. Only thing holding me back is my bankroll, which isn't big enough to live off yet with the given win rate. What should I do to build it up as fast as possible?
Your bankroll isn't holding you back, your win rate is.
Not trying to be a smartass, I'm just telling you the truth.
If you were hitting at a consistent rate "betting on sports for years" you'd already have a bankroll.
Quote Originally Posted by whobooty:
I'm young, but I've been betting on sports for years. I've done well and want to do it professionally. Only thing holding me back is my bankroll, which isn't big enough to live off yet with the given win rate. What should I do to build it up as fast as possible?
Your bankroll isn't holding you back, your win rate is.
Not trying to be a smartass, I'm just telling you the truth.
If you were hitting at a consistent rate "betting on sports for years" you'd already have a bankroll.