Posted:
#1
Just another reason why things WTF
Views: 842
Posts: 10
Posted:
#2
Sorry about the typo but to sick to post the link. This f*cker was a stone cold gangster and piece of sh*t. He did the crime so do your time. Don't care if it was suicide and doubt it was.
Sorry about the typo but to sick to post the link. This f*cker was a stone cold gangster and piece of sh*t. He did the crime so do your time. Don't care if it was suicide and doubt it was.
Posted:
#5
Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:
Now there's evidence he had a prison boyfriend and his closet bisexuality may have been the motive to kill Odin Lloyd. Totally messed up guy.
Now there's evidence he had a prison boyfriend and his closet bisexuality may have been the motive to kill Odin Lloyd. Totally messed up guy.
If you have evidence please bring it forward.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:
Now there's evidence he had a prison boyfriend and his closet bisexuality may have been the motive to kill Odin Lloyd. Totally messed up guy.
Now there's evidence he had a prison boyfriend and his closet bisexuality may have been the motive to kill Odin Lloyd. Totally messed up guy.
If you have evidence please bring it forward.
Posted:
#6
I understand he should of been a first round draft choice. Bit his background was just to scetchy and he was not selected till 100 something pick belicheck and kraft gave him a chance.
And he just went nutz. Total wasted opportunity. I have zero empathy for this man. I do not care what he loved man the baby mommy money what ever
He is a useless PC of garbage and I am glad he stopped using the precious O2 the rest of might need.
But reality he don't mean nothing to me. I am trying to understand why I bare him so. Never met him never knew him or his victims. That man he gunned down had a family had a funeral a mom a dad who grieve tje an Aaron shot dead for spilling a drink.!?? Seriously was it 100 year old single malt scotch?
And he just went nutz. Total wasted opportunity. I have zero empathy for this man. I do not care what he loved man the baby mommy money what ever
He is a useless PC of garbage and I am glad he stopped using the precious O2 the rest of might need.
But reality he don't mean nothing to me. I am trying to understand why I bare him so. Never met him never knew him or his victims. That man he gunned down had a family had a funeral a mom a dad who grieve tje an Aaron shot dead for spilling a drink.!?? Seriously was it 100 year old single malt scotch?
I understand he should of been a first round draft choice. Bit his background was just to scetchy and he was not selected till 100 something pick belicheck and kraft gave him a chance.
And he just went nutz. Total wasted opportunity. I have zero empathy for this man. I do not care what he loved man the baby mommy money what ever
He is a useless PC of garbage and I am glad he stopped using the precious O2 the rest of might need.
But reality he don't mean nothing to me. I am trying to understand why I bare him so. Never met him never knew him or his victims. That man he gunned down had a family had a funeral a mom a dad who grieve tje an Aaron shot dead for spilling a drink.!?? Seriously was it 100 year old single malt scotch?
And he just went nutz. Total wasted opportunity. I have zero empathy for this man. I do not care what he loved man the baby mommy money what ever
He is a useless PC of garbage and I am glad he stopped using the precious O2 the rest of might need.
But reality he don't mean nothing to me. I am trying to understand why I bare him so. Never met him never knew him or his victims. That man he gunned down had a family had a funeral a mom a dad who grieve tje an Aaron shot dead for spilling a drink.!?? Seriously was it 100 year old single malt scotch?
Posted:
#7
But for full disclosure I do not like Robert Kraft or his corporation. Not the patriots but his real job making card board boxes from sheets of cardboard.
I lived in Woonsocket ri the had a plant there I had friends that worked there .
Kraft shut down the factory moved the machines to China and calls himself a patriotic doing this my friends moved on they lost a 25 hour box job for a 8 hour fast food job. They lost everything
Slowly but surely these happy citizens with food jobs nice cars great homes became drunken bums. Broke losers with so little hope they had great smiles nice stories to depression soaked nobodies cause Mr Kraft got huge bonuses giving these jobs to China. So maybe that is truley why I despise this receiver as much as I do.
I lived in Woonsocket ri the had a plant there I had friends that worked there .
Kraft shut down the factory moved the machines to China and calls himself a patriotic doing this my friends moved on they lost a 25 hour box job for a 8 hour fast food job. They lost everything
Slowly but surely these happy citizens with food jobs nice cars great homes became drunken bums. Broke losers with so little hope they had great smiles nice stories to depression soaked nobodies cause Mr Kraft got huge bonuses giving these jobs to China. So maybe that is truley why I despise this receiver as much as I do.
But for full disclosure I do not like Robert Kraft or his corporation. Not the patriots but his real job making card board boxes from sheets of cardboard.
I lived in Woonsocket ri the had a plant there I had friends that worked there .
Kraft shut down the factory moved the machines to China and calls himself a patriotic doing this my friends moved on they lost a 25 hour box job for a 8 hour fast food job. They lost everything
Slowly but surely these happy citizens with food jobs nice cars great homes became drunken bums. Broke losers with so little hope they had great smiles nice stories to depression soaked nobodies cause Mr Kraft got huge bonuses giving these jobs to China. So maybe that is truley why I despise this receiver as much as I do.
I lived in Woonsocket ri the had a plant there I had friends that worked there .
Kraft shut down the factory moved the machines to China and calls himself a patriotic doing this my friends moved on they lost a 25 hour box job for a 8 hour fast food job. They lost everything
Slowly but surely these happy citizens with food jobs nice cars great homes became drunken bums. Broke losers with so little hope they had great smiles nice stories to depression soaked nobodies cause Mr Kraft got huge bonuses giving these jobs to China. So maybe that is truley why I despise this receiver as much as I do.
Posted:
#8
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

If you have evidence please bring it forward.
If you have evidence please bring it forward.
I personally don't have evidence, but just google his name and you'll see it pop up all over the place from multiple sources. I understand it may or may not be true, but many news sources are running with it which means it probably has legs.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

If you have evidence please bring it forward.
If you have evidence please bring it forward.
I personally don't have evidence, but just google his name and you'll see it pop up all over the place from multiple sources. I understand it may or may not be true, but many news sources are running with it which means it probably has legs.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
