One can only hope. I have often asked people if you could time travel and watch one musical act (while they are alive) in their prime who would you choose. Sometimes people are odd and name a band they can see now. Or might say something like AC/DC with Bon Scott, or maybe the Doors (assuming Jim isn't fucked up and yell at people), etc, etc, etc. But if you don't say prime Beatles... due you have no taste in musical appreciation. I am waiting for someone to say Mozart or Beethoven, something like that. That would be hard to argue with.
@lennon65
One can only hope. I have often asked people if you could time travel and watch one musical act (while they are alive) in their prime who would you choose. Sometimes people are odd and name a band they can see now. Or might say something like AC/DC with Bon Scott, or maybe the Doors (assuming Jim isn't fucked up and yell at people), etc, etc, etc. But if you don't say prime Beatles... due you have no taste in musical appreciation. I am waiting for someone to say Mozart or Beethoven, something like that. That would be hard to argue with.