Hall of Fame
Joined: Dec, 2006
Posts: 25042
Posted:
#1
Farmers son returns home from his honeymoon and walks out to talk to his dad who is plowing the field on his tractor.
Farmer sees his son and says "hey son welcome home. So how did the honeymoon go?
Son says, Well pa, I guess it went ok except I have a feeling I married the dumbest girl in the county.
Farmer: Why do you say that son?
Son: Well when we got into bed on our honeymoon night she put pillow under her A.S.S instead of under her head.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Farmers son returns home from his honeymoon and walks out to talk to his dad who is plowing the field on his tractor.
Farmer sees his son and says "hey son welcome home. So how did the honeymoon go?
Son says, Well pa, I guess it went ok except I have a feeling I married the dumbest girl in the county.
Farmer: Why do you say that son?
Son: Well when we got into bed on our honeymoon night she put pillow under her A.S.S instead of under her head.