Fish in a stream thought if that fly drops 6 in I can jump catch it and I can have a great meal
On the bank was a bear and the near watching the fish thought if that fly drops six inches the fish is going for the fly I can catch the fish and I can have a great meal.
In the rocks sat a hunter eating a sandwich watching the bear watch the fish watch the fly and he thought if that fly drops 6 inches that fish will jump the bear will come out from behind the rocks to catch the fish I can get a front shoulder shot and my family tonight will have a great meal.
Behind the hunter sat a mouse the mouse was watching the hunter watching the bear watch the fish and he thought if that fly drops 6 inches.
The fish will jump that bear going for the fish that hunters going to drop his sandwich to take a shot and I am going to have a great meal.
Well up on the bank sat a Bob cat watching the .house watching the hunter watching the bear watch the fish whowas watching the fly. And the cat thought if that fly drops six inches the fish will jump the bear going to get that fish the hunter will drip his sandwich that mouse will go for that sandwich I can catch the mouse and have a great meal.
So it happened the fly dropped six inches the fish jumped caught the fly the bear moved and caught the fish the hunter shot the bear the mouse ran for the sandwich. The cat lost itsbala ce when the gun went off and fell into the stream.
And it goes to show you that if a fly drops 6 inches a good chance a box will get wet.....
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Fish in a stream thought if that fly drops 6 in I can jump catch it and I can have a great meal
On the bank was a bear and the near watching the fish thought if that fly drops six inches the fish is going for the fly I can catch the fish and I can have a great meal.
In the rocks sat a hunter eating a sandwich watching the bear watch the fish watch the fly and he thought if that fly drops 6 inches that fish will jump the bear will come out from behind the rocks to catch the fish I can get a front shoulder shot and my family tonight will have a great meal.
Behind the hunter sat a mouse the mouse was watching the hunter watching the bear watch the fish and he thought if that fly drops 6 inches.
The fish will jump that bear going for the fish that hunters going to drop his sandwich to take a shot and I am going to have a great meal.
Well up on the bank sat a Bob cat watching the .house watching the hunter watching the bear watch the fish whowas watching the fly. And the cat thought if that fly drops six inches the fish will jump the bear going to get that fish the hunter will drip his sandwich that mouse will go for that sandwich I can catch the mouse and have a great meal.
So it happened the fly dropped six inches the fish jumped caught the fly the bear moved and caught the fish the hunter shot the bear the mouse ran for the sandwich. The cat lost itsbala ce when the gun went off and fell into the stream.
And it goes to show you that if a fly drops 6 inches a good chance a box will get wet.....