I and a couple of my friends met John a few years ago in Tunica, MS, at one of the casinos. We chatted 8 to 10 minutes and John was just as friendly as anyone you would ever meet. What you see is what you get.
I've heard he has lost millions in Tunica but don't know that for a fact.
I and a couple of my friends met John a few years ago in Tunica, MS, at one of the casinos. We chatted 8 to 10 minutes and John was just as friendly as anyone you would ever meet. What you see is what you get.
I've heard he has lost millions in Tunica but don't know that for a fact.
There was a PGA event at the local Indian casino and 2 of the players there were Tiger Woods and John Daly.John played Thur/Fri and then played Slots for the rest of the weekend.
Tiger played each day and I got word from from a dealer that he played in the private lounge.Alone on a Blackjack table,played 3 hands for $10,000 each and walked away with $110,000.
There was a PGA event at the local Indian casino and 2 of the players there were Tiger Woods and John Daly.John played Thur/Fri and then played Slots for the rest of the weekend.
Tiger played each day and I got word from from a dealer that he played in the private lounge.Alone on a Blackjack table,played 3 hands for $10,000 each and walked away with $110,000.