Jeopardy: How Does A Professional Gambler Really Win ?
So are you saying he bet on himself to lose and then threw the game? I don't think this is feasible. Any sportsbook taking this kind of action (and I can't find any) would have extremely low limits on this type of bet because there are people out there with inside information. And as soon as they took any sizable wager on it (likely in the hundreds of dollars, not thousands) that even smelled suspicious they would pull the bet off the board. He's going to make way more money winning any single game of Jeopardy than he possibly could betting against himself.
So are you saying he bet on himself to lose and then threw the game? I don't think this is feasible. Any sportsbook taking this kind of action (and I can't find any) would have extremely low limits on this type of bet because there are people out there with inside information. And as soon as they took any sizable wager on it (likely in the hundreds of dollars, not thousands) that even smelled suspicious they would pull the bet off the board. He's going to make way more money winning any single game of Jeopardy than he possibly could betting against himself.
I've been on this site a few years and I have a lot of respect for Thorpe.
I've been on this site a few years and I have a lot of respect for Thorpe.
I've been on this site a few years and I have a lot of respect for Thorpe.
And in the real world. If i'm ever in Buffalo (Why would I ever be? Niagara falls? Smuggle some drugs into Canada? Anyway....) if i'm ever in Buffalo, i'm looking you guys up.
I've been on this site a few years and I have a lot of respect for Thorpe.
And in the real world. If i'm ever in Buffalo (Why would I ever be? Niagara falls? Smuggle some drugs into Canada? Anyway....) if i'm ever in Buffalo, i'm looking you guys up.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
