I thank god every day I don’t have to work for POS like him.....Robber Barron a decade later! Unions suck thought...
Jeff Bezos
I think you mean a century. And Robber Baron but yeah, he sucks. I had some Amazon stock from like 15 or 16 years ago that I finally sold because he disgusts me. I've been calling him Lex Luthor for over 10 years. I've been saying to my wife that god made him look like that for a reason. To warn us. Our only hope is Elon Musk.
I think you mean a century. And Robber Baron but yeah, he sucks. I had some Amazon stock from like 15 or 16 years ago that I finally sold because he disgusts me. I've been calling him Lex Luthor for over 10 years. I've been saying to my wife that god made him look like that for a reason. To warn us. Our only hope is Elon Musk.
hopefully he doesent return to earth. people signing petitions to do so.
He's probably gonna hold earth hostage with a giant laser from up there. I'm telling you. That dude is a comic book villain.
hopefully he doesent return to earth. people signing petitions to do so.
He's probably gonna hold earth hostage with a giant laser from up there. I'm telling you. That dude is a comic book villain.
He's going to invent a giant Laser and launch it into space.Once its in space he going to hold the whole planet hostage unless they pay him 5 million dollars.
He's going to invent a giant Laser and launch it into space.Once its in space he going to hold the whole planet hostage unless they pay him 5 million dollars.
Definitely reminds me of dr evil..
Lex Luthor. I've been calling him Lex Luthor for 10 years. Saw this shit coming a mile away. That's why he's so fugly. God was like, "This dude's a villain. I'm gonna make him look like Lex Luthor so the people can spot him."
Definitely reminds me of dr evil..
Lex Luthor. I've been calling him Lex Luthor for 10 years. Saw this shit coming a mile away. That's why he's so fugly. God was like, "This dude's a villain. I'm gonna make him look like Lex Luthor so the people can spot him."
Lol...forgot about lex...he just has that creepy up to no good look...I would not be surprised if they found all the world's missing kids on his compound.
Lol...forgot about lex...he just has that creepy up to no good look...I would not be surprised if they found all the world's missing kids on his compound.
Power and prestige , a certified killin’
when his marriage ended he bequeathed 35 billion
illness for the villain but still it’s peanuts ,
got off cheap yup
the Beez with the Pre-Nup
Made the divorce just a kick in the bucket ,
stickin’ his dicck in some whorre slutt ripped little from his budget
A victory for the cunnt bitcch who slithered in and sucked it
clearing and cleaning , emptying his pockets
A little solace the blowjobs did the equivalent to his cocck this
just goes to show ya ,
no matter what
you can be a captain of industry , a pragmatist or punk
but when the snatch latches and attaches to your nuts the suction isn’t just to your cumm but your hard earned bucks
start learnin’ chumps
even a starlet farts sharp and hard from a dirty butt
a dung furnace burnin’ corrupt , murderous like a thug , worse than a hurricane hurling must , with fervor to your perturbed nerves , a disservice to trust
so keep doin yours
whether you’re makin’ the minimum or a million
and discretely secrete on them moody whorres then sever the relationship when you’ve spilled jizzz…….
MONEY
Power and prestige , a certified killin’
when his marriage ended he bequeathed 35 billion
illness for the villain but still it’s peanuts ,
got off cheap yup
the Beez with the Pre-Nup
Made the divorce just a kick in the bucket ,
stickin’ his dicck in some whorre slutt ripped little from his budget
A victory for the cunnt bitcch who slithered in and sucked it
clearing and cleaning , emptying his pockets
A little solace the blowjobs did the equivalent to his cocck this
just goes to show ya ,
no matter what
you can be a captain of industry , a pragmatist or punk
but when the snatch latches and attaches to your nuts the suction isn’t just to your cumm but your hard earned bucks
start learnin’ chumps
even a starlet farts sharp and hard from a dirty butt
a dung furnace burnin’ corrupt , murderous like a thug , worse than a hurricane hurling must , with fervor to your perturbed nerves , a disservice to trust
so keep doin yours
whether you’re makin’ the minimum or a million
and discretely secrete on them moody whorres then sever the relationship when you’ve spilled jizzz…….
MONEY
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
