• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    I've turned my man cave into a sportsbook

    Titan2
    Areisius
    GimmeMoneyNow
    BWS77
    SALTY
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2446
    Posts: 18
     
    Titan2
    Titan2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 531
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2017 - 12:33 PM ET #1

    I had 5 friends over last night- I have an 80 inch ultra 4k in the middle of my wall, and 4, 55 inch TV's lined up underneath. I had Orange Park Greyhound track on the big TV and 4 basketball games on the smaller ones- I printed up dog track programs for everyone and we played the dogs all night- Also, of course we all had money on the bball games. I got two keg-orators (Sawtooth Ale and Miller Light) and a big water pipe on the coffee table.  The grill was right outside on the deck and I had burgers and steaks for whomever wanted to cook em...

    I sure know how to live
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I had 5 friends over last night- I have an 80 inch ultra 4k in the middle of my wall, and 4, 55 inch TV's lined up underneath. I had Orange Park Greyhound track on the big TV and 4 basketball games on the smaller ones- I printed up dog track programs for everyone and we played the dogs all night- Also, of course we all had money on the bball games. I got two keg-orators (Sawtooth Ale and Miller Light) and a big water pipe on the coffee table.  The grill was right outside on the deck and I had burgers and steaks for whomever wanted to cook em...

    I sure know how to live
     
    Areisius
    Areisius
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2017 - 12:56 PM ET #2

    Pics?
    Reply
    Pics?
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2017 - 4:48 PM ET #3

    I'm going to go ahead and equate all of this to micro-pen!s syndrome, including your name "Titan" and your avatar, a huge phallic symbol "taking off", and your "hatred" of the sexy Tom Brady......
    Reply
    I'm going to go ahead and equate all of this to micro-pen!s syndrome, including your name "Titan" and your avatar, a huge phallic symbol "taking off", and your "hatred" of the sexy Tom Brady......
     
    Titan2
    Titan2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 531
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2017 - 5:00 PM ET #4

    Yikes!

    It's just an intercontinental ballistic missile- 

    Quite frankly...You scare son
    Reply
    Yikes!

    It's just an intercontinental ballistic missile- 

    Quite frankly...You scare son
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2017 - 5:59 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Titan2:

    I had 5 bookies I owe money to over last night- I have an 27 inch black & white Magnavox sitting on a few old milk crates, and 4 AM radios lined up underneath. I had a VHS of Brokeback Mountain on the big TV and 1 basketball game on the smaller ones that worked- I stole some dog track programs from work after cleaning up the dog poop and we played the dogs all night- Also, of course we all had money on the bball game. I got two sixers (Smirnoff Ice and Bartles & James) and a big double-headed dildo on the coffee table.  The upside down shopping cart I turned into a grill was right outside my trailer and I had 2 burgers and 1 hot dog I pulled from the trash for whomever wanted to cook em... 

    I sure know how to live....   anyone know how to remove large amounts of semen from shag carpet?


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan2:

    I had 5 bookies I owe money to over last night- I have an 27 inch black & white Magnavox sitting on a few old milk crates, and 4 AM radios lined up underneath. I had a VHS of Brokeback Mountain on the big TV and 1 basketball game on the smaller ones that worked- I stole some dog track programs from work after cleaning up the dog poop and we played the dogs all night- Also, of course we all had money on the bball game. I got two sixers (Smirnoff Ice and Bartles & James) and a big double-headed dildo on the coffee table.  The upside down shopping cart I turned into a grill was right outside my trailer and I had 2 burgers and 1 hot dog I pulled from the trash for whomever wanted to cook em... 

    I sure know how to live....   anyone know how to remove large amounts of semen from shag carpet?


     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2017 - 6:22 PM ET #6

    Well, that sounds like it was super fantastic and I bet that bro selfies tagged out the wazoo flooded Facebook walls....But technically what you described is not running a sportsbook.....BUT, since you took money from each attendee for the pot in the nightly post game winner take all circle jerk race. All sportsbooks need a sweet logo and a cool catch phrase that represents your place.....Yours would be designed to appeal to the VIP player that is all about status and bottle service....Yours would be a simple logo being a circle with a dollar sign inside. And the phrase would say "Come and get paid fellas"
    Congrats man on what your doing. Fo realz!
    Reply
    Well, that sounds like it was super fantastic and I bet that bro selfies tagged out the wazoo flooded Facebook walls....But technically what you described is not running a sportsbook.....BUT, since you took money from each attendee for the pot in the nightly post game winner take all circle jerk race. All sportsbooks need a sweet logo and a cool catch phrase that represents your place.....Yours would be designed to appeal to the VIP player that is all about status and bottle service....Yours would be a simple logo being a circle with a dollar sign inside. And the phrase would say "Come and get paid fellas"
    Congrats man on what your doing. Fo realz!
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2017 - 1:52 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Titan2:

    I had 5 friends over last night- I have an 80 inch ultra 4k in the middle of my wall, and 4, 55 inch TV's lined up underneath. I had Orange Park Greyhound track on the big TV and 4 basketball games on the smaller ones- I printed up dog track programs for everyone and we played the dogs all night- Also, of course we all had money on the bball games. I got two keg-orators (Sawtooth Ale and Miller Light) and a big water pipe on the coffee table.  The grill was right outside on the deck and I had burgers and steaks for whomever wanted to cook em...

    I sure know how to live


    FART N SNIFF IS THAT YOU ?????



    NO NEVER MIND HE WAS FUNNY , YOU ARE JUST PATHETIC 
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan2:

    I had 5 friends over last night- I have an 80 inch ultra 4k in the middle of my wall, and 4, 55 inch TV's lined up underneath. I had Orange Park Greyhound track on the big TV and 4 basketball games on the smaller ones- I printed up dog track programs for everyone and we played the dogs all night- Also, of course we all had money on the bball games. I got two keg-orators (Sawtooth Ale and Miller Light) and a big water pipe on the coffee table.  The grill was right outside on the deck and I had burgers and steaks for whomever wanted to cook em...

    I sure know how to live


    FART N SNIFF IS THAT YOU ?????



    NO NEVER MIND HE WAS FUNNY , YOU ARE JUST PATHETIC 
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2017 - 1:54 PM ET #8

    BROTHER BWS 77  




    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    BROTHER BWS 77  




     
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 2605
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2017 - 7:39 PM ET #9

    Does he post this s.h.i.t  for effect?
    Reply
    Does he post this s.h.i.t  for effect?
     
    chaloots
    chaloots
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 3267
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2017 - 1:45 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Titan2:

    I had 5 friends over last night- I have an 80 inch ultra 4k in the middle of my wall, and 4, 55 inch TV's lined up underneath. I had Orange Park Greyhound track on the big TV and 4 basketball games on the smaller ones- I printed up dog track programs for everyone and we played the dogs all night- Also, of course we all had money on the bball games. I got two keg-orators (Sawtooth Ale and Miller Light) and a big water pipe on the coffee table.  The grill was right outside on the deck and I had burgers and steaks for whomever wanted to cook em...

    I sure know how to live

    I believe everything except the part where you say you have 5 friends.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan2:

    I had 5 friends over last night- I have an 80 inch ultra 4k in the middle of my wall, and 4, 55 inch TV's lined up underneath. I had Orange Park Greyhound track on the big TV and 4 basketball games on the smaller ones- I printed up dog track programs for everyone and we played the dogs all night- Also, of course we all had money on the bball games. I got two keg-orators (Sawtooth Ale and Miller Light) and a big water pipe on the coffee table.  The grill was right outside on the deck and I had burgers and steaks for whomever wanted to cook em...

    I sure know how to live

    I believe everything except the part where you say you have 5 friends.
     
    mykingdom
    mykingdom
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2017 - 3:43 PM ET #11

    lol at chaloots. That was kind of funny.
    Reply
    lol at chaloots. That was kind of funny.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2017 - 12:25 PM ET #12

    F#ck it, i'd come hang out. Where ya at, Titan?
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    F#ck it, i'd come hang out. Where ya at, Titan?
     
    mainman11111
    mainman11111
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 1083
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2017 - 12:46 PM ET #13

    Reply
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2017 - 12:50 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by chaloots:


    I believe everything except the part where you say you have 5 friends.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by chaloots:


    I believe everything except the part where you say you have 5 friends.

     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2017 - 2:57 PM ET #15

    I'm dead they banned this SAF cuntt 
    Reply
    I'm dead they banned this SAF cuntt 
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2017 - 2:58 PM ET #16

    Glad
    Reply
    Glad
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2017 - 3:03 PM ET #17

    It's just a matter of time before he re-appears.  

    But you're right; what a waste of life.  
    Reply
    It's just a matter of time before he re-appears.  

    But you're right; what a waste of life.  
     
     
    thedegenerate
    thedegenerate
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2004
    Posts: 22102
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2017 - 1:38 AM ET #18

    Reply
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,090
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,754
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,833
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 360
    • MLB Playoffs 17,044
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,946
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,586
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Trump's legacy? 33,966
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 447

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.