Posted:
#1
Once a week for at least 4 or 5 hours I have this problem. Not much annoys me but this does. I was logging in on my android. Wanting to post something. I get logged in home page shows up. Click on me and all my tweets are blank and it says problems loading page. I click on other peoples pages none of their tweets show up either same message problems loading tweets. It is really annoying number 1. But if twitter ever wants to be taken seriously or compete with facebook the first step would be having a site that actually works or technicians that can fix it. Like I said this happens once a week. Nothing more wants to make you close your account and get on facebook than when you want to post something log on to your account and get this message. This problem does not happen using facebook.
