Went to the local grocery store. Buying some soda. And a few things had a lottery ticket to cash.
The line to goto the self check out backed up for a ways. So I sat there hand basket with my items.
Ok self service wont allow you to cash a ticket unless you want to buy more tickwts and the machine does not give change back. So back of the line for me.
Slowly proceeded 6 feet apart to customer service.
I guess mask policy isnt enforced as a spirited conversation came about in the self check out line. Of whether you can shop without a mask.
Yes I had my mask on. A lady then pulls hers down because she felt her voice wasn't being heard expressing her discomfort at the other lady not wearing hers... As this was pointed out it was escalating .... Any who I paid for my things with the lottery ticket and got back the change.
I notice the new 2020 quarter with two bat heads on the back.... It made sense to me at the time we gone so crazy where an eagle was they replaced it with a Bat.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Have we all gone bat crazy?
Went to the local grocery store. Buying some soda. And a few things had a lottery ticket to cash.
The line to goto the self check out backed up for a ways. So I sat there hand basket with my items.
Ok self service wont allow you to cash a ticket unless you want to buy more tickwts and the machine does not give change back. So back of the line for me.
Slowly proceeded 6 feet apart to customer service.
I guess mask policy isnt enforced as a spirited conversation came about in the self check out line. Of whether you can shop without a mask.
Yes I had my mask on. A lady then pulls hers down because she felt her voice wasn't being heard expressing her discomfort at the other lady not wearing hers... As this was pointed out it was escalating .... Any who I paid for my things with the lottery ticket and got back the change.
I notice the new 2020 quarter with two bat heads on the back.... It made sense to me at the time we gone so crazy where an eagle was they replaced it with a Bat.
The Order says that retail stores with over 50,000 sq. ft. of shopping space……………, located in Cumberland County (and six other counties) shall implement measures requiring customers to wear face coverings according to her Executive Order. Such measures may, for example, include denial of entry or service
Response from Maine's governor.
The Order says that retail stores with over 50,000 sq. ft. of shopping space……………, located in Cumberland County (and six other counties) shall implement measures requiring customers to wear face coverings according to her Executive Order. Such measures may, for example, include denial of entry or service