Has anyone had issues with Bovada verifying their documents? I submitted by documents over a week ago and they still haven’t verified them. When I speak to customer service they just tell me they will email me when they are verified but they can’t give me a specific time frame. It’s very frustrating because I’ve never dealt with a site that takes so long and isn’t helpful. Part of me feels like they just don’t want to give me my winnings.
Issue with Bovada
Has anyone had issues with Bovada verifying their documents? I submitted by documents over a week ago and they still haven’t verified them. When I speak to customer service they just tell me they will email me when they are verified but they can’t give me a specific time frame. It’s very frustrating because I’ve never dealt with a site that takes so long and isn’t helpful. Part of me feels like they just don’t want to give me my winnings.
I've never played with Bovada but do appreciate the input.
I've never played with Bovada but do appreciate the input.
Very Short History Lesson:
A Canadian man named Calvin Ayre founded a sportswagering site named BODOG. Made MILLIONS in the early 1990'S until USA shut him down. He RENEGED on his debts to USA players and reopened an international "Bovoda" gaming book.
Calvin Ayre is a crook and a cheat and will fukk you over AGAIN any time he gets the chance. Wager with this shyster AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!
Very Short History Lesson:
A Canadian man named Calvin Ayre founded a sportswagering site named BODOG. Made MILLIONS in the early 1990'S until USA shut him down. He RENEGED on his debts to USA players and reopened an international "Bovoda" gaming book.
Calvin Ayre is a crook and a cheat and will fukk you over AGAIN any time he gets the chance. Wager with this shyster AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!
I suggest youwager.com.Like having your money in a bank.Before you use a sportsbook,research and check with overseas
ratings like SBR and some other police.I have been with youwager since Septeber of 2000 and never had issues.
I suggest youwager.com.Like having your money in a bank.Before you use a sportsbook,research and check with overseas
ratings like SBR and some other police.I have been with youwager since Septeber of 2000 and never had issues.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
