Every once in a while i come across tupac is still alive videos on youtube and it made think are these people wack jobs or do they have a point? He didn't have a funeral if i'm correct, How could such a popular figure not have a funeral and be cremated? Given that he was Christian.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Every once in a while i come across tupac is still alive videos on youtube and it made think are these people wack jobs or do they have a point? He didn't have a funeral if i'm correct, How could such a popular figure not have a funeral and be cremated? Given that he was Christian.
I can tell you 100% that he is dead. I know one of the doctors who worked on him the day he died. I get a kick out of when I hear people say there is a conspiracy.
I can tell you 100% that he is dead. I know one of the doctors who worked on him the day he died. I get a kick out of when I hear people say there is a conspiracy.