I remember one where they all had chicken pox or something, all the kids had black dots on their face but Stymie had white spots.
Stymie was sick and they show him either in bed or in a tub covered in ice... they go to his mom and she says "Well, the doctor said I should isolate him"
There were some great lines/scenes....
I remember one where they all had chicken pox or something, all the kids had black dots on their face but Stymie had white spots.
Stymie was sick and they show him either in bed or in a tub covered in ice... they go to his mom and she says "Well, the doctor said I should isolate him"
Did they try to pass Buckwheat off as a girl at first? After Farina left and Stymie was there, Buckwheat was always running around with things that looked like curlers in his hair and wearing what seemed like a dress.
Did they try to pass Buckwheat off as a girl at first? After Farina left and Stymie was there, Buckwheat was always running around with things that looked like curlers in his hair and wearing what seemed like a dress.