Posted:
#1
So dumb to remove this feature.
I posted my Miami pick last night but wasn't able to find my Wed post which had all my picks. Wanted to put down that it was replacing my NYG pick after reading Scal and Suuma's take and doing more research on the Baltimore D which is much better than I had given them credit for.
Oh well, Miami and NYg both down anyway so it might not matter, but I hate that they removed that feature which pretty much all every forum has.
If anyone has a solution let me know! Clicking through pages of posts on my phone is not ideal.
I posted my Miami pick last night but wasn't able to find my Wed post which had all my picks. Wanted to put down that it was replacing my NYG pick after reading Scal and Suuma's take and doing more research on the Baltimore D which is much better than I had given them credit for.
Oh well, Miami and NYg both down anyway so it might not matter, but I hate that they removed that feature which pretty much all every forum has.
If anyone has a solution let me know! Clicking through pages of posts on my phone is not ideal.
