I used to be able to to access covers.com full site but now I can't find it anywhere. I like to look at #s going back last year but can't on the mobile.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I used to be able to to access covers.com full site but now I can't find it anywhere. I like to look at #s going back last year but can't on the mobile.
Go to bottom of screen and hit the little box with an up arrow at top of it. Then scroll over to where it says ask for desktop view. The problem with mine is I can't get it to stay on desktop view though. When I go into a thread it reverts back to mobile etc. But try this.
Go to bottom of screen and hit the little box with an up arrow at top of it. Then scroll over to where it says ask for desktop view. The problem with mine is I can't get it to stay on desktop view though. When I go into a thread it reverts back to mobile etc. But try this.
And of course I double posted. But the box thingy is not on the covers screen. But if you scroll your thumb down real quick to have the scroll bar at the bottom of your iPhone pop up. It will have an icon also for history and one to open another webpage. Anyway it is supposed to work and sometimes does.
And of course I double posted. But the box thingy is not on the covers screen. But if you scroll your thumb down real quick to have the scroll bar at the bottom of your iPhone pop up. It will have an icon also for history and one to open another webpage. Anyway it is supposed to work and sometimes does.
It is not at the bottom of covers screen. But if you flip your thumb down on screen. It is on the scroll bar that pops up at the bottom of the screen. It also has an icon for history and one to open another webpage. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. But try it.
It is not at the bottom of covers screen. But if you flip your thumb down on screen. It is on the scroll bar that pops up at the bottom of the screen. It also has an icon for history and one to open another webpage. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. But try it.