Find free ones instead and go light on those bets. Tried paying a tout once w/ college football. Big mistake, they took really public plays that I started to fade mid-season. Like USC in the Lane Kiffin years and Michigan on the road w/ Brady Hole.
I can't for the life of me understand why more 'pro' bettors don't play totals on college football. If you can't find one good total play on for a given weekend, you really shouldn't be playing sides, either.
I had 2 total picks for the bowl games: OSU/Notre Dame over and WVU/ASU over
Find free ones instead and go light on those bets. Tried paying a tout once w/ college football. Big mistake, they took really public plays that I started to fade mid-season. Like USC in the Lane Kiffin years and Michigan on the road w/ Brady Hole.
I can't for the life of me understand why more 'pro' bettors don't play totals on college football. If you can't find one good total play on for a given weekend, you really shouldn't be playing sides, either.
I had 2 total picks for the bowl games: OSU/Notre Dame over and WVU/ASU over