Is Ramona Shelburne the Worst Looking Woman in Sports?
This thread, although maybe more user-friendly, is worthless without pictures.
This thread, although maybe more user-friendly, is worthless without pictures.
Now, is it just me, and I'm being dead serious, no joke, she looks like The King Of Queens guy Kevin James with a wig on. Seriously, Google both images and do a side-by-side for yourself.....
Now, is it just me, and I'm being dead serious, no joke, she looks like The King Of Queens guy Kevin James with a wig on. Seriously, Google both images and do a side-by-side for yourself.....
Jemele Hill #1... looks like the Predator when it took it's mask off
Jemele Hill #1... looks like the Predator when it took it's mask off
I hate to even start a topic like this. I'm not a shallow of judgemental guy. I'm not an internet troll, body shamer, bully, whatever the kids are calling it but this woman is hard to look at.
I hate to even start a topic like this. I'm not a shallow of judgemental guy. I'm not an internet troll, body shamer, bully, whatever the kids are calling it but this woman is hard to look at.
This thread is old but didnt see any real talk, so just gotta ask
Who wouldn't bam out Predator?
Does being an idiot, racist, liberal, (fill in the blank) etc make you less doable? Shouldnt.
Sure she does look very much like Predator but I'd hit that 6 times before thinking about Shelbourne. The key is looking at body pics, not just face. Yes she is extremely rotund, but she also has munchkin height and T-rex arms. Very unfortunate genetics
This thread is old but didnt see any real talk, so just gotta ask
Who wouldn't bam out Predator?
Does being an idiot, racist, liberal, (fill in the blank) etc make you less doable? Shouldnt.
Sure she does look very much like Predator but I'd hit that 6 times before thinking about Shelbourne. The key is looking at body pics, not just face. Yes she is extremely rotund, but she also has munchkin height and T-rex arms. Very unfortunate genetics
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
