Hello everyone,
I placed 50 dollars on a 10 leg parlay in which 3 legs were cancelled and so the amount of a potential payout was readjusted. The only problem? the amount I was awarded doesn't compute with any parlay calculator I've used. The sports book I'm using say they used the parlay payout chart below but even that doesn't explain the amount. Any feedback would be welcome, thank you for reading! Please let me know if the below links aren't working.
BET SLIP:
[image from unapproved source]https://imgur.com/s404OHg
PARLAY CHART THEY REFERRED ME TO:
https://imgur.com/EBmeChX
Is my sports book shorting me on my parlay?
Hello everyone,
I placed 50 dollars on a 10 leg parlay in which 3 legs were cancelled and so the amount of a potential payout was readjusted. The only problem? the amount I was awarded doesn't compute with any parlay calculator I've used. The sports book I'm using say they used the parlay payout chart below but even that doesn't explain the amount. Any feedback would be welcome, thank you for reading! Please let me know if the below links aren't working.
BET SLIP:
[image from unapproved source]https://imgur.com/s404OHg
PARLAY CHART THEY REFERRED ME TO:
https://imgur.com/EBmeChX
I calculate you should have got 2,293.58 in profit, whereas your book says 2,127.45 correct
that parlay card is only relevant for -110 lines and you'd still be getting screwed if all your plays were typical football lines because 10 x -110 selections should pay 642/1 this ''sportsbook'' only pays 400/1
I deal with UK based books where you can bet parlays and get the true odds and not only that, but get a bonus on most types of winning parlay bets (depending on terms and conditions) and they generally don't have these parlay cards which I've heard offer horrible odds compared to what you should be getting
All in all I think your book, Betanysports.eu (which I've never even heard of) is screwing you over but not by that much
I calculate you should have got 2,293.58 in profit, whereas your book says 2,127.45 correct
that parlay card is only relevant for -110 lines and you'd still be getting screwed if all your plays were typical football lines because 10 x -110 selections should pay 642/1 this ''sportsbook'' only pays 400/1
I deal with UK based books where you can bet parlays and get the true odds and not only that, but get a bonus on most types of winning parlay bets (depending on terms and conditions) and they generally don't have these parlay cards which I've heard offer horrible odds compared to what you should be getting
All in all I think your book, Betanysports.eu (which I've never even heard of) is screwing you over but not by that much
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
