• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Is it possible to quit gambling?

    cadman04
    The Hawk
    TheGoldenGoose
    avenue
    searchwarrant
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1758
    Posts: 23
     
    cadman04
    cadman04
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 767
    Posted: Dec. 23, 2017 - 9:45 PM ET #1

    So I turned to sports gambling during the recession in 2008, literally 10 years ago. I keep trying to quit, and it almost seems impossible! 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    So I turned to sports gambling during the recession in 2008, literally 10 years ago. I keep trying to quit, and it almost seems impossible! 

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Dec. 23, 2017 - 9:50 PM ET #2

    ..............Just go broke, that's what I do!thumbs_up

    Reply

    ..............Just go broke, that's what I do!thumbs_up

     
    cadman04
    cadman04
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 767
    Posted: Dec. 23, 2017 - 9:58 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    ..............Just go broke, that's what I do!

    seems like that’s the problem. Any little access to money and you feel like you need the action,to get through the day. Funny thing is that I’m startong to confront the issue. Most people don’t. Like an alcoholic, they will deny. Deny. Deny the problem. 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    ..............Just go broke, that's what I do!

    seems like that’s the problem. Any little access to money and you feel like you need the action,to get through the day. Funny thing is that I’m startong to confront the issue. Most people don’t. Like an alcoholic, they will deny. Deny. Deny the problem. 

     

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2017 - 12:48 AM ET #4

    I Hear you Hawk I Really do

    For Me It's ALWAYS BEEN A BATTLE AGAINST MESELF AND
    I KNOW THE GOOD FIGHTS AND I FIGHT'EM HARD
    THE BAD FiGHTSI FiGHTS I FiGHTS I HIT TWICE HARD It's always been a battle.But I Feel Even If That MaKes any Sense Mate!!!.
    I always come out even.  NEVER BEEN BEATEN YET!!!
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    I Hear you Hawk I Really do

    For Me It's ALWAYS BEEN A BATTLE AGAINST MESELF AND
    I KNOW THE GOOD FIGHTS AND I FIGHT'EM HARD
    THE BAD FiGHTSI FiGHTS I FiGHTS I HIT TWICE HARD It's always been a battle.But I Feel Even If That MaKes any Sense Mate!!!.
    I always come out even.  NEVER BEEN BEATEN YET!!!
     
    avenue
    avenue
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 7616
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2017 - 12:50 AM ET #5

    best of luck pal 
    Reply
    best of luck pal 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2017 - 4:53 AM ET #6

    I Don't watch the games anymore. Just place bets and walk away. 

    No, I'll never quit until it's all in my favor.

    Reply

    I Don't watch the games anymore. Just place bets and walk away. 

    No, I'll never quit until it's all in my favor.

     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2017 - 8:32 AM ET #7

    Sportsbetting: yes

    However, I do wager whenever I attend Devils games but only the cost of the night.  Around $100 which is peanuts compared to what I used to wager.  

    It seems like I substituted sportswagering with investing in the bond and equity markets.  Still gambling but you obviously have more of a favorable edge.  I like small to mid-cap stocks.  

    I haven't placed a serious wager since the World Cup Final 3 and a half years ago so it can be done.  

    As Hawk said, just go broke.  Then it takes discipline to stay stopped.  

    BOL Cadman 
    Reply
    Sportsbetting: yes

    However, I do wager whenever I attend Devils games but only the cost of the night.  Around $100 which is peanuts compared to what I used to wager.  

    It seems like I substituted sportswagering with investing in the bond and equity markets.  Still gambling but you obviously have more of a favorable edge.  I like small to mid-cap stocks.  

    I haven't placed a serious wager since the World Cup Final 3 and a half years ago so it can be done.  

    As Hawk said, just go broke.  Then it takes discipline to stay stopped.  

    BOL Cadman 
     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2017 - 11:10 PM ET #8

    the rush is too real
    Reply
    the rush is too real
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Dec. 25, 2017 - 3:22 PM ET #9

    I'm laying 2-to-1 against...

    Reply

    I'm laying 2-to-1 against...

     
    rubberneck
    rubberneck
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2000
    Posts: 3220
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2017 - 1:28 PM ET #10

    i bet u can't
    Reply
    i bet u can't
     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2018 - 5:59 PM ET #11

    Have a strong ally 
    Or try Fan Duel .Les expensive and lott'a fun.
    Actually better then Gambling
    Reply
    Have a strong ally 
    Or try Fan Duel .Les expensive and lott'a fun.
    Actually better then Gambling
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2018 - 9:19 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    I'm laying 2-to-1 against...



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsrU2dMBVUQ
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    I'm laying 2-to-1 against...



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsrU2dMBVUQ
     
    Uman
    Uman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 2850
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2018 - 10:28 PM ET #13

    no

    Reply

    no

     
    WALTABRAMS
    WALTABRAMS
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2018 - 5:44 PM ET #14

    Dont quit...its alot of fun. Just use good money management and you will be fine.

    just stay away from the fraud sites like BetUS and Mybookie.

    Reply

    Dont quit...its alot of fun. Just use good money management and you will be fine.

    just stay away from the fraud sites like BetUS and Mybookie.

     
    rainmaker1855
    rainmaker1855
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2016
    Posts: 738
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2018 - 12:22 PM ET #15

    have you thought about enrolling yourself in a program (GA or the like)?  I think its entirely possible to quit if that's your goal, but I think most people with addiction problems recognize that it is a lifelong battle you'll face.  but it starts with getting support and forming different (better) habits
    Reply
    have you thought about enrolling yourself in a program (GA or the like)?  I think its entirely possible to quit if that's your goal, but I think most people with addiction problems recognize that it is a lifelong battle you'll face.  but it starts with getting support and forming different (better) habits
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2018 - 5:16 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm:

    Have a strong ally 
    Or try Fan Duel .Les expensive and lott'a fun.
    Actually better then Gambling

    Fan Duel is gambling.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm:

    Have a strong ally 
    Or try Fan Duel .Les expensive and lott'a fun.
    Actually better then Gambling

    Fan Duel is gambling.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2018 - 7:55 AM ET #17

    I am a SURVIVOR!!!

    Because I am SMALL TIME.

    And keep it IN CONTROL.

    My sports wagers are between $25 and $200 TOPS.

    Win some years.  Lose some years.

    BUT I AM STILL STANDING!!!

    I am the cockroach.  You will never kill me.




    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    I am a SURVIVOR!!!

    Because I am SMALL TIME.

    And keep it IN CONTROL.

    My sports wagers are between $25 and $200 TOPS.

    Win some years.  Lose some years.

    BUT I AM STILL STANDING!!!

    I am the cockroach.  You will never kill me.




     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2018 - 9:24 AM ET #18

    ^^^^^This is discipline that I did not have and the reason I'm not around anymore.^^^^^

    Ultimately, the average person will not be in the Green if they are placing multiple wagers everyday like I was doing when from 2006-2014.  Plus I wasn't keeping it honest like Goose.  In the height of my degeneracy, my minimum wager was -110.  That's not a good thing when you're in school and your weekly net income is < $600.  

    I would have so much more money if I was never introduced to this, but I had fun doing it.....at first.  Lost the thrill after a while.  Hated trying to play catch-up if I went down early in the week.  
    Reply
    ^^^^^This is discipline that I did not have and the reason I'm not around anymore.^^^^^

    Ultimately, the average person will not be in the Green if they are placing multiple wagers everyday like I was doing when from 2006-2014.  Plus I wasn't keeping it honest like Goose.  In the height of my degeneracy, my minimum wager was -110.  That's not a good thing when you're in school and your weekly net income is < $600.  

    I would have so much more money if I was never introduced to this, but I had fun doing it.....at first.  Lost the thrill after a while.  Hated trying to play catch-up if I went down early in the week.  
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2018 - 12:29 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseOperator:

    Here you go....

    https://www.afp.com/en/news/2265/nose-spray-tested-kick-gambling-habit-finnish-researchers-doc-w05w32



    That's a goof!!!

    I have been using Afrin Nasal Spray since the 1980's.

     

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseOperator:

    Here you go....

    https://www.afp.com/en/news/2265/nose-spray-tested-kick-gambling-habit-finnish-researchers-doc-w05w32



    That's a goof!!!

    I have been using Afrin Nasal Spray since the 1980's.

     

     
    cadman04
    cadman04
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 767
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2018 - 9:39 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    I am a SURVIVOR!!!Because I am SMALL TIME.And keep it IN CONTROL.My sports wagers are between $25 and $200 TOPS.Win some years.  Lose some years.BUT I AM STILL STANDING!!!I am the cockroach.  You will never kill me.

    GG what happened to college gambler?  Aka Hollywood CG?  

    That’s a perfect example of the road I was heading!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    I am a SURVIVOR!!!Because I am SMALL TIME.And keep it IN CONTROL.My sports wagers are between $25 and $200 TOPS.Win some years.  Lose some years.BUT I AM STILL STANDING!!!I am the cockroach.  You will never kill me.

    GG what happened to college gambler?  Aka Hollywood CG?  

    That’s a perfect example of the road I was heading!!

     
    cadman04
    cadman04
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 767
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2018 - 9:43 PM ET #21

    [Quote: Originally Posted by rainmaker1855]have you thought about enrolling yourself in a program (GA or the like)?  I think its entirelyt it is a lifelong battle you'll face.  but it starts withtting support and forming different (better)

    I have thought about it. This is why I started this thread. To get people to talk about their experience and get their input. I’m at a crossroad where I know I have a problem. I try and watch and game with no action, and it sucks big time!! 

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by rainmaker1855]have you thought about enrolling yourself in a program (GA or the like)?  I think its entirelyt it is a lifelong battle you'll face.  but it starts withtting support and forming different (better)

    I have thought about it. This is why I started this thread. To get people to talk about their experience and get their input. I’m at a crossroad where I know I have a problem. I try and watch and game with no action, and it sucks big time!! 

     
    cadman04
    cadman04
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 767
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2018 - 11:09 PM ET #22

    [Quote: Originally Posted by IntenseOperator]QUOTE Originally Posted by cadman04yourself in a program (GA or the like)?  I think its entirelyt it is about it. This is why I started this thread. To get people to talk about their experience and get their input. I’m at a crossroad where I know I have a problem. I try and watch and game with no action, and it sucks big time!!   Cut out sports Problem solved

    cant stop watching sports. That’s the bigger problem. Life is to boring.

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by IntenseOperator]QUOTE Originally Posted by cadman04yourself in a program (GA or the like)?  I think its entirelyt it is about it. This is why I started this thread. To get people to talk about their experience and get their input. I’m at a crossroad where I know I have a problem. I try and watch and game with no action, and it sucks big time!!   Cut out sports Problem solved

    cant stop watching sports. That’s the bigger problem. Life is to boring.

     
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2018 - 3:52 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by cadman04:

    GG what happened to college gambler?  Aka Hollywood CG?  

    That’s a perfect example of the road I was heading!!



    Have no idea what happened to CG.  Seen that movie before so I left the theater.  Greedy pompous braggadocio probably got sukked down a Vegas sewer.  Don't ever underestimate greed.  That's the first step towards gambling Helll.  Truth!
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman04:

    GG what happened to college gambler?  Aka Hollywood CG?  

    That’s a perfect example of the road I was heading!!



    Have no idea what happened to CG.  Seen that movie before so I left the theater.  Greedy pompous braggadocio probably got sukked down a Vegas sewer.  Don't ever underestimate greed.  That's the first step towards gambling Helll.  Truth!
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,899
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,615
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • MLB Playoffs 16,976
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,314
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,366
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,269
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,155
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 218

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.