Planning a trip into God's Country so I really need to know.
Is it illegal to shoot a Sasquatch?
Views: 148
Posts: 10
Posted:
#7
Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Why do you ask? Worried about someone taking a shot at ya, GG? Zing!
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Why do you ask? Worried about someone taking a shot at ya, GG? Zing!
More compliment than insult. Nothing but love.
Where ya headed, GG?
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Why do you ask? Worried about someone taking a shot at ya, GG? Zing!
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Why do you ask? Worried about someone taking a shot at ya, GG? Zing!
More compliment than insult. Nothing but love.
Where ya headed, GG?
Posted:
#8
Agreed it'll take more than a few good shots to drop him.
I'm going to put his carcass on the roof of my Benz and drive that sucker home!!!
Wouldn't that make a good picture???
![]()
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Agreed it'll take more than a few good shots to drop him.
I'm going to put his carcass on the roof of my Benz and drive that sucker home!!!
Wouldn't that make a good picture???
![]()
Posted:
#10
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Agreed it'll take more than a few good shots to drop him. I'm going to put his carcass on the roof of my Benz and drive that sucker home!!! Wouldn't that make a good picture???
Agreed it'll take more than a few good shots to drop him. I'm going to put his carcass on the roof of my Benz and drive that sucker home!!! Wouldn't that make a good picture???
Fuck no. The blood will probably mess up your paint job. Also, what are you shooting? You're gonna want a big round.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Agreed it'll take more than a few good shots to drop him. I'm going to put his carcass on the roof of my Benz and drive that sucker home!!! Wouldn't that make a good picture???
Agreed it'll take more than a few good shots to drop him. I'm going to put his carcass on the roof of my Benz and drive that sucker home!!! Wouldn't that make a good picture???
Fuck no. The blood will probably mess up your paint job. Also, what are you shooting? You're gonna want a big round.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
