It does not look good as of now... time will tell. I predicted all of these scandals would cost her the DNC nomination, but not sure I saw all of this...
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
It does not look good as of now... time will tell. I predicted all of these scandals would cost her the DNC nomination, but not sure I saw all of this...
She's corrupt to her core. The only problem is the people at the very top never go to jail. I just want her out of the race because I detest her because she's a liar, cheat and as much a 1%'r as you can get. A complete fraud. She gave $15M to her charity! She can't run on her record because there's nothing good there. What accomplishment as Secretary of State can we point to? Actually, I can't believe she's even being considered to be POTUS, but then again, the liberals should never surprise me.
She's corrupt to her core. The only problem is the people at the very top never go to jail. I just want her out of the race because I detest her because she's a liar, cheat and as much a 1%'r as you can get. A complete fraud. She gave $15M to her charity! She can't run on her record because there's nothing good there. What accomplishment as Secretary of State can we point to? Actually, I can't believe she's even being considered to be POTUS, but then again, the liberals should never surprise me.
Trump will squeeze Putin and make him look silly... we still very much have the capacity to make them crumble economically and Trump will have no problem pulling those levers if Putin does not play nice.
That would be a nice change from the current situation huh?
Trump will squeeze Putin and make him look silly... we still very much have the capacity to make them crumble economically and Trump will have no problem pulling those levers if Putin does not play nice.
That would be a nice change from the current situation huh?
Latest news is that they have confirmed that they have found manipulation of the documents in the server that shows somebody tried to strip the security classifications of documents... this my friends is a felony.
Latest news is that they have confirmed that they have found manipulation of the documents in the server that shows somebody tried to strip the security classifications of documents... this my friends is a felony.
I for one am sick of watching us play the role of a battered wife... Please don't hit us again... That's not working very well. Today, I saw that N Korea may have 10 to 20 nukes. That's just great. Iran will have them sooner rather than later, benefits of the deal 0 and Lurch made with them. $150B and no inspections for 24 days and no Americans allowed and Iran will provide the soil samples. This deal trumped the Bergdahl deal. Whatever happened to him? When's his court martial? How long does it take?
I for one am sick of watching us play the role of a battered wife... Please don't hit us again... That's not working very well. Today, I saw that N Korea may have 10 to 20 nukes. That's just great. Iran will have them sooner rather than later, benefits of the deal 0 and Lurch made with them. $150B and no inspections for 24 days and no Americans allowed and Iran will provide the soil samples. This deal trumped the Bergdahl deal. Whatever happened to him? When's his court martial? How long does it take?
LoL.. at Iran ever becoming an immediate threat. You do realize that Pakistan has nukes, Killer_B?!
Isis is a bunch of unorganized morons that will never do anything over here and even if they do, its impossible to stop one incident.
GET YOUR COUNTRY FIXED first off. You guy waste most of the Earth's resources to feed and bathe yourselves. The South still doesn't recycle for people sake
Oh my God your from Arizona. Why do I even bother?!? Florida's dumb cousin.
Build yer walls high fellas. Them rapist brown varmints is a-comin'
What a life ! .
I recycle, I throw everything in the trash.
Quote Originally Posted by Flutiemaniac341:
LoL.. at Iran ever becoming an immediate threat. You do realize that Pakistan has nukes, Killer_B?!
Isis is a bunch of unorganized morons that will never do anything over here and even if they do, its impossible to stop one incident.
GET YOUR COUNTRY FIXED first off. You guy waste most of the Earth's resources to feed and bathe yourselves. The South still doesn't recycle for people sake
Oh my God your from Arizona. Why do I even bother?!? Florida's dumb cousin.
Build yer walls high fellas. Them rapist brown varmints is a-comin'
This is all driven by BO and his DOJ. He does not trust Hillary to preserve his far left masterpeice... and she was warned about the mail server some time ago. She is maybe the most arrogant person in this country to do what she did, after being warned to stop.
Evidence has already surface for tampering, which is a like felony squared. The charge of having classified material outside the protocol is also a felony.
They will find emails regarding Bengazi, and many other things I am sure. This is an old fashioned pig roast.
I think BO will allow here to go away...
This is all driven by BO and his DOJ. He does not trust Hillary to preserve his far left masterpeice... and she was warned about the mail server some time ago. She is maybe the most arrogant person in this country to do what she did, after being warned to stop.
Evidence has already surface for tampering, which is a like felony squared. The charge of having classified material outside the protocol is also a felony.
They will find emails regarding Bengazi, and many other things I am sure. This is an old fashioned pig roast.
LoL.. at Iran ever becoming an immediate threat. You do realize that Pakistan has nukes, Killer_B?!
Isis is a bunch of unorganized morons that will never do anything over here and even if they do, its impossible to stop one incident.
GET YOUR COUNTRY FIXED first off. You guy waste most of the Earth's resources to feed and bathe yourselves. The South still doesn't recycle for people sake.
Oh my God your from Arizona. Why do I even bother?!? Florida's dumb cousin.
Build yer walls high fellas. Them rapist brown varmints is a-comin'
Flutiemaniac? Are you kidding me? Are you a Kordell Stewart fan too?
Personal hygiene a problem with you? Why is half of Canada coming to Arizona if it's so bad?
Quote Originally Posted by Flutiemaniac341:
LoL.. at Iran ever becoming an immediate threat. You do realize that Pakistan has nukes, Killer_B?!
Isis is a bunch of unorganized morons that will never do anything over here and even if they do, its impossible to stop one incident.
GET YOUR COUNTRY FIXED first off. You guy waste most of the Earth's resources to feed and bathe yourselves. The South still doesn't recycle for people sake.
Oh my God your from Arizona. Why do I even bother?!? Florida's dumb cousin.
Build yer walls high fellas. Them rapist brown varmints is a-comin'
Flutiemaniac? Are you kidding me? Are you a Kordell Stewart fan too?
Personal hygiene a problem with you? Why is half of Canada coming to Arizona if it's so bad?