Is Harris Faulkner the first extraterrestrial to......
There are a lot of these aliens in Fox News.
Check out this photo of Ann Coulter...
https://www.sagennext.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/silver-dress.gif
Look at that wrist and hand.
No fukking way that thing is human.
There are a lot of these aliens in Fox News.
Check out this photo of Ann Coulter...
https://www.sagennext.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/silver-dress.gif
Look at that wrist and hand.
No fukking way that thing is human.
@lennon65
I just saw her, and Googled “is she an alien?”. This comment was the first thing google produced in its results so I created an account just to let you know that 7 years later I completely agreed with you. I hope the aliens didn’t get you and you’re dead, because then I’m next.
@lennon65
I just saw her, and Googled “is she an alien?”. This comment was the first thing google produced in its results so I created an account just to let you know that 7 years later I completely agreed with you. I hope the aliens didn’t get you and you’re dead, because then I’m next.
I mean an Alien Folks. from outer space. just look at her features, esp her eyes
Kamala Harris reminds me of one of those "Bug Eye Aliens" in John Carpenter's 1988 movie "They Live."
I mean an Alien Folks. from outer space. just look at her features, esp her eyes
Kamala Harris reminds me of one of those "Bug Eye Aliens" in John Carpenter's 1988 movie "They Live."
Quote Originally Posted by lennon65: I mean an Alien Folks. from outer space. just look at her features, esp her eyes Kamala Harris reminds me of one of those "Bug Eye Aliens" in John Carpenter's 1988 movie "They Live."
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I am all out of bubble gum.
Quote Originally Posted by lennon65: I mean an Alien Folks. from outer space. just look at her features, esp her eyes Kamala Harris reminds me of one of those "Bug Eye Aliens" in John Carpenter's 1988 movie "They Live."
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I am all out of bubble gum.
Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCup: Quote Originally Posted by lennon65: I mean an Alien Folks. from outer space. just look at her features, esp her eyes Kamala Harris reminds me of one of those "Bug Eye Aliens" in John Carpenter's 1988 movie "They Live." I have come her to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I am all out of bubble gum.
Classic scene! R.I.P. Roddy Piper
Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCup: Quote Originally Posted by lennon65: I mean an Alien Folks. from outer space. just look at her features, esp her eyes Kamala Harris reminds me of one of those "Bug Eye Aliens" in John Carpenter's 1988 movie "They Live." I have come her to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I am all out of bubble gum.
Classic scene! R.I.P. Roddy Piper
A woman is judged by her appearance if she is reporting on TV news (Harris F or Ann C ) or if she is a waitress/sales clerk. Harris and Ann just go for the Feed the Children Look in being better safe then sorry,as Lennon* knows there are only 3 Motivations of Man:Ego..Fear...Greed.These women fear being judged.
*I meant John Lennon would know the teachings of Budda.
A woman is judged by her appearance if she is reporting on TV news (Harris F or Ann C ) or if she is a waitress/sales clerk. Harris and Ann just go for the Feed the Children Look in being better safe then sorry,as Lennon* knows there are only 3 Motivations of Man:Ego..Fear...Greed.These women fear being judged.
*I meant John Lennon would know the teachings of Budda.
THEY LIVE ,
amongst us ,
sideways cunnts and eyes bugged , judging us
is Trump one of em ?
get me dem glasses ,
corrective lenses , see them degenerates laughin’
OBEY ,
CONSUME ,
disgusting ,
the orders I’m despisin’
On my TV , Burger King , Verizon , the worst of it ? Every 3rd commercial for insurance or the virus
turbulent times , dirtying of minds....think
do you need to search the skies ?
Or have they immersed themselves in society disguised as you , her , or I ?
I’m uncertain if you’re a serpent or just a vermin ......a regular guy.......
THEY LIVE ,
amongst us ,
sideways cunnts and eyes bugged , judging us
is Trump one of em ?
get me dem glasses ,
corrective lenses , see them degenerates laughin’
OBEY ,
CONSUME ,
disgusting ,
the orders I’m despisin’
On my TV , Burger King , Verizon , the worst of it ? Every 3rd commercial for insurance or the virus
turbulent times , dirtying of minds....think
do you need to search the skies ?
Or have they immersed themselves in society disguised as you , her , or I ?
I’m uncertain if you’re a serpent or just a vermin ......a regular guy.......
Heard Fauci is pushing for a new mask................
/https://designyoutrust.com/2020/04/using-an-alien-facehugger-as-a-protective-face-mask/
Heard Fauci is pushing for a new mask................
/https://designyoutrust.com/2020/04/using-an-alien-facehugger-as-a-protective-face-mask/
Look up:
Marfan Syndrome
I dont have it but doctors though I had it cuz I had an unusual aortic dissection at the young age of 34. When I had my stroke a year ago, I talked to the xray tech who was about to take x rays on me and he had heart conditions similar to me. THAT guy, it was obvious he had Marfan Syndrome. Tall, very long skinny fingers, almost an alien like apperance... ![]()
![]()
Look up:
Marfan Syndrome
I dont have it but doctors though I had it cuz I had an unusual aortic dissection at the young age of 34. When I had my stroke a year ago, I talked to the xray tech who was about to take x rays on me and he had heart conditions similar to me. THAT guy, it was obvious he had Marfan Syndrome. Tall, very long skinny fingers, almost an alien like apperance... ![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
