• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Is anyone following the Moscow Murders case ?

    Danny9999
    spockgato
    StumpTownStu
    skoda
    lennon65
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 459
    Posts: 24
     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2023 - 1:17 AM ET #1

    Happened about 200 miles from where I'm at. The alleged Killer lived about 50 miles from me. Crazy story. He supposedly went into this sorority house and butchered 3 young girls and one of their boyfriends. 4 dead total, all stabbed to death. Other girls were in the house, hid and survived it. They were so scared they remained hiding after he left, not sure if he was still there. Police were finally called 8 hours later.

    Alleged Killer was a grad student in criminal forensics at Washington State. He doesn't appear to have known any of them. One theory on the motive is it was a thrill kill and he thought, with his training he could get away with it. Took many steps to hinder police catching him but he made mistakes and got caught.

    Really sad story. All the girls were beautiful. Not that it matters. It would still be tragic if they weren't, just saying. Crazy case. Once again we are reminded that some people are just straight nutjobs. 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Happened about 200 miles from where I'm at. The alleged Killer lived about 50 miles from me. Crazy story. He supposedly went into this sorority house and butchered 3 young girls and one of their boyfriends. 4 dead total, all stabbed to death. Other girls were in the house, hid and survived it. They were so scared they remained hiding after he left, not sure if he was still there. Police were finally called 8 hours later.

    Alleged Killer was a grad student in criminal forensics at Washington State. He doesn't appear to have known any of them. One theory on the motive is it was a thrill kill and he thought, with his training he could get away with it. Took many steps to hinder police catching him but he made mistakes and got caught.

    Really sad story. All the girls were beautiful. Not that it matters. It would still be tragic if they weren't, just saying. Crazy case. Once again we are reminded that some people are just straight nutjobs. 

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2023 - 12:50 PM ET #2

    The alleged killer didn’t look at all like what I had pictured him . I don’t know , maybe it’s me , and I ate too many paint chips as a kid or something…..

    but when I heard Moscow , I just imagined him to look a little more like the bad guy in The Equalizer . You know , that tattooed bizarro Kevin Spacey lookalike that pummels the Irish guy into a bloody pulp resembling the fruit you immediately turn away from at the grocery store because it looks rotten , split , and busted…..

    Speaking of that great cinematic dripping ejaculation bukkakeing the silver screen , why in the hell did Hopper from Stranger Things tell him on the walk up to the meeting , to make sure to not call him “ Lil’ John “ ?……

    seemed kind of random , although I half expected that Russian gangster to reply :

    “ What ? “

    Then Hopper would have repeated himself because it was important , and that mutant American beauty doppelgänger would have taken out his sunglasses and put them on , saying on the back to back verbiage tip : “ OK  “ and “ Yeaaah ! “

    I mean what the fuck ? seemingly out of nowhere he tells him something oddballish to not speak out into the universe…..

    makes no sense ….

    he could have easily just said “ now whatever you do , don’t call him Lil’ Bo Peep with the Pink Pusssy that Tingles and Sprinkles Stardust into the Galaxy “ and it would have been just as easily as unbelievable……

    when in the hell is a notorious evil villainous motherfucker like that gonna spew out such colloquialisms and nonsense to that degree ?

    he proved a point though , I like that …..

    and I’m not making light of the Moscow situation in the least . Whoever committed that heinous act deserves to be reprimanded to the fullest extent that the law will allow …..

    I just hope that during their many grueling years of confinement , that the perpetrator will not receive gifts , money , adulation or anything else from lonely , downtrodden , sick twisted “ admirers “ who see the need to shower them with presents in exchange for photos of their pubic region or sporadic phone calls , that if they are lucky , may come once every 6 months or so …..

    godspeed to justice and good graces to all of you that are attempting to live this life in the correct manner …..

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    The alleged killer didn’t look at all like what I had pictured him . I don’t know , maybe it’s me , and I ate too many paint chips as a kid or something…..

    but when I heard Moscow , I just imagined him to look a little more like the bad guy in The Equalizer . You know , that tattooed bizarro Kevin Spacey lookalike that pummels the Irish guy into a bloody pulp resembling the fruit you immediately turn away from at the grocery store because it looks rotten , split , and busted…..

    Speaking of that great cinematic dripping ejaculation bukkakeing the silver screen , why in the hell did Hopper from Stranger Things tell him on the walk up to the meeting , to make sure to not call him “ Lil’ John “ ?……

    seemed kind of random , although I half expected that Russian gangster to reply :

    “ What ? “

    Then Hopper would have repeated himself because it was important , and that mutant American beauty doppelgänger would have taken out his sunglasses and put them on , saying on the back to back verbiage tip : “ OK  “ and “ Yeaaah ! “

    I mean what the fuck ? seemingly out of nowhere he tells him something oddballish to not speak out into the universe…..

    makes no sense ….

    he could have easily just said “ now whatever you do , don’t call him Lil’ Bo Peep with the Pink Pusssy that Tingles and Sprinkles Stardust into the Galaxy “ and it would have been just as easily as unbelievable……

    when in the hell is a notorious evil villainous motherfucker like that gonna spew out such colloquialisms and nonsense to that degree ?

    he proved a point though , I like that …..

    and I’m not making light of the Moscow situation in the least . Whoever committed that heinous act deserves to be reprimanded to the fullest extent that the law will allow …..

    I just hope that during their many grueling years of confinement , that the perpetrator will not receive gifts , money , adulation or anything else from lonely , downtrodden , sick twisted “ admirers “ who see the need to shower them with presents in exchange for photos of their pubic region or sporadic phone calls , that if they are lucky , may come once every 6 months or so …..

    godspeed to justice and good graces to all of you that are attempting to live this life in the correct manner …..

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2023 - 2:31 PM ET #3

    @spockgato

     You realize this happened in Moscow, Idaho, right?

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @spockgato

     You realize this happened in Moscow, Idaho, right?

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2023 - 4:08 PM ET #4

    Now don’t I have egg on my face huh ?

    I gotta say I feel a little more than just embarrassment right now . It’s not as bad as that one time at the school talent show where I had to follow Ophelia the teacher’s pet , and her mesmerizing rendition of “ Amazing Grace “ or anything , but damn , it ain’t my fault nobody got the joke I tried to spectacularly provide …..

    all I did when I wrote down on the paperwork and application when entering that contest was scribble “ juggling “ under the heading :

    “ Talent to be Performed “

    The whole auditorium was packed with students , parents , teachers , and even that pencil neck geek custodian that had just recently come back to work after spending time in a halfway house for molesting cats when I did what I’m about to describe …..

    so Ophelia and her fat ass sashays on by me winking ever so confidently like a bitch does when she knows she’s good , and says “ top that you fuckin’ goof “

    like her shit didn’t stink , please , it literally did , because I walked in on her once pinching a loaf at Stoner Greg’s house this one time at a party , but that’s another story for another day ….

    anyway , so the crowd is going apeshit and applauding like Cher herself just walked out on stage and plopped the second coming of Jesus Christ from her slopbox……

    parents high fiving and moving around with no rhythm at all , good grief , what a bunch of fucking nerds , anyway , so I walk out there , nobody paying attention , barely being recognized , and even Chet , the albino kid with ringworm , who’s duty it was , was to handle the audio and walk up music for the show forgot about me….

    so like 25 seconds goes by and the crowd in the theater must have all just enjoyed a cigarette together after climaxing over Ophelia’s performance because they all got real relaxed and quiet …..

    so Chet the audio kid , embarrassed that he forgot to play my music looking blush in the face and like a Christmas ornament on that pasty albino skin says : “ and now please welcome spockgato performing his juggling act …. “

    But I ain’t got nothing in my hands son . Nada . Till i ask for a microphone and  I proceed to bring my pants down Marky Mark style in front of the stunned crowd ….

    I made sure to wear a clean pair of thin boxers that morning for the occasion mind you , and slowly elevated the volume magnifier to my heart shaped mouth and said :

    ” Now I’m gonna juggle my balls “

    So I stood there groping my sack like a proud mother does to her son’s head after she sees the “ A “ he got on his test that he brought home when he takes everything out of his book bag……

    I got expelled that day but it was worth it . Plus the kids at my new school a county over heard about what I did and really took me in as one of their own . I made a lot of new and to this day , lifelong friends ……

    damn , I didn’t know there was a Moscow in Idaho 

    I wonder if there’s a Poughkeepsie in St.Petersburg ?

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Now don’t I have egg on my face huh ?

    I gotta say I feel a little more than just embarrassment right now . It’s not as bad as that one time at the school talent show where I had to follow Ophelia the teacher’s pet , and her mesmerizing rendition of “ Amazing Grace “ or anything , but damn , it ain’t my fault nobody got the joke I tried to spectacularly provide …..

    all I did when I wrote down on the paperwork and application when entering that contest was scribble “ juggling “ under the heading :

    “ Talent to be Performed “

    The whole auditorium was packed with students , parents , teachers , and even that pencil neck geek custodian that had just recently come back to work after spending time in a halfway house for molesting cats when I did what I’m about to describe …..

    so Ophelia and her fat ass sashays on by me winking ever so confidently like a bitch does when she knows she’s good , and says “ top that you fuckin’ goof “

    like her shit didn’t stink , please , it literally did , because I walked in on her once pinching a loaf at Stoner Greg’s house this one time at a party , but that’s another story for another day ….

    anyway , so the crowd is going apeshit and applauding like Cher herself just walked out on stage and plopped the second coming of Jesus Christ from her slopbox……

    parents high fiving and moving around with no rhythm at all , good grief , what a bunch of fucking nerds , anyway , so I walk out there , nobody paying attention , barely being recognized , and even Chet , the albino kid with ringworm , who’s duty it was , was to handle the audio and walk up music for the show forgot about me….

    so like 25 seconds goes by and the crowd in the theater must have all just enjoyed a cigarette together after climaxing over Ophelia’s performance because they all got real relaxed and quiet …..

    so Chet the audio kid , embarrassed that he forgot to play my music looking blush in the face and like a Christmas ornament on that pasty albino skin says : “ and now please welcome spockgato performing his juggling act …. “

    But I ain’t got nothing in my hands son . Nada . Till i ask for a microphone and  I proceed to bring my pants down Marky Mark style in front of the stunned crowd ….

    I made sure to wear a clean pair of thin boxers that morning for the occasion mind you , and slowly elevated the volume magnifier to my heart shaped mouth and said :

    ” Now I’m gonna juggle my balls “

    So I stood there groping my sack like a proud mother does to her son’s head after she sees the “ A “ he got on his test that he brought home when he takes everything out of his book bag……

    I got expelled that day but it was worth it . Plus the kids at my new school a county over heard about what I did and really took me in as one of their own . I made a lot of new and to this day , lifelong friends ……

    damn , I didn’t know there was a Moscow in Idaho 

    I wonder if there’s a Poughkeepsie in St.Petersburg ?

     

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2023 - 4:10 PM ET #5

    @spockgato

     If convicted, he is getting the death penalty. Plain and simple there. That still takes 20 or so years to carry out but this guy is either going to hear not guilty or death.

    I don't know how much publicity this case is getting around the country but it's huge news out here. Scary it looks like this guy just wanted to commit a mass murder because he thought he was smart enough to evade all police efforts to catch the killer. Turns out he wasn't. 

    Reply

    @spockgato

     If convicted, he is getting the death penalty. Plain and simple there. That still takes 20 or so years to carry out but this guy is either going to hear not guilty or death.

    I don't know how much publicity this case is getting around the country but it's huge news out here. Scary it looks like this guy just wanted to commit a mass murder because he thought he was smart enough to evade all police efforts to catch the killer. Turns out he wasn't. 

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2023 - 4:22 PM ET #6

    @spockgato

     

     I don't think anyone knew until this happened. The university of Idaho is in Moscow, Idaho. All the victims were students there. There are actually 24 states with Moscow's. Kansas, Tennessee, West VA for example. Mostly eastern U.S. almost every state east of the Mississippi has a Moscow. 

    Reply

    @spockgato

     

     I don't think anyone knew until this happened. The university of Idaho is in Moscow, Idaho. All the victims were students there. There are actually 24 states with Moscow's. Kansas, Tennessee, West VA for example. Mostly eastern U.S. almost every state east of the Mississippi has a Moscow. 

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2023 - 4:47 PM ET #7

    So many Moscows !

    And that’s all fine and dandy Danny , but the 1989 movie Kickboxer starring Belgian badass Jean Claude Van Damme is the only place you will hear “ Nok Su Kow “ …..

    and it’s repeated over and over again by the entire crowd during the final fight , including that sexpot Mylee , oh you don’t know who Mylee is ?

    Mylee good fuck peace_5

    for bonus points can anyone tell us what Nok Su Kow means ?

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    So many Moscows !

    And that’s all fine and dandy Danny , but the 1989 movie Kickboxer starring Belgian badass Jean Claude Van Damme is the only place you will hear “ Nok Su Kow “ …..

    and it’s repeated over and over again by the entire crowd during the final fight , including that sexpot Mylee , oh you don’t know who Mylee is ?

    Mylee good fuck peace_5

    for bonus points can anyone tell us what Nok Su Kow means ?

     
    skoda
    skoda
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 2161
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2023 - 5:42 PM ET #8

    Many Moscows he went from Moscow Idaho to Moscow Pennsylvania

    Reply

    Many Moscows he went from Moscow Idaho to Moscow Pennsylvania

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2023 - 6:50 PM ET #9

    White Warrior

    Reply

    White Warrior

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2023 - 6:51 PM ET #10

    @spockgato

     Did you ever tap Ophelia down the road of life a bit? Maybe at a party or something around the age of 24m You know how it goes sometimes. Fat singer chick in high school turns into, "meh, I guess I'll hit it," in your 20s.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @spockgato

     Did you ever tap Ophelia down the road of life a bit? Maybe at a party or something around the age of 24m You know how it goes sometimes. Fat singer chick in high school turns into, "meh, I guess I'll hit it," in your 20s.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2023 - 6:54 PM ET #11

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2023 - 1:54 PM ET #12

    Ophelia was a nice enough girl , it’s just that she always had an angry chip on her shoulder and a chocolate one in her mouth . She wasn’t the meanest or fattest girl by far , but it’s like she always had something to prove , like an explorer from back in the day that kept telling everyone that the world was round , so he said fuck it , enslaved a few hundred people , and set sail to the unknown of the wide open seas to show that his hypothesis was correct….

    she was round too . Not in the worst physical condition , but she had a bell shape , or maybe she closer resembled a pear . I don’t know , but her head was too little , like she had been captured by an indigenous tribe and in one of their voodoo rituals her head had been shrunken …..

    I saw her a few years later tending bar back in my original home town . I guess that sweet angelic voice never panned out , although I heard that she had done a few demos with a producer who allegedly banged her as reimbursement for the studio time that she had used ….

    yeah , maybe we both flirted a little back and forth a few times , and I could see that little twinkle in her eye , you know , the one that girls give when they let you know that it’s okay to enter each and every portal of their anatomy multiple times and all they really expect in return is like a few pancakes at a diner ….

    but I didn’t go that route . I was good where I was at , and I didn’t put the full court press on her because then for sure I know that she woulda fumbled around and turned my balls over ….

    I left the box score blank with that bitch gentlemen . No stats .

    and it became a concrete “ absolutely not “ after we partied at that same bar that she worked at after hours once , and she blew two of my baseball buddies from way back in the back alley where the kitchen entrance was ….

    And for your information the “ White Warrior “ was out and on full display that night because that was the code word for cocaine that everybody used . Not for me though . I didn’t partake . Instead I just shot around on the billiard table with Fast Freddie and Chauncey the Rat ……

    If true that Bryan C. KornHolioBerger is a piece of shit peace_5

     

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Ophelia was a nice enough girl , it’s just that she always had an angry chip on her shoulder and a chocolate one in her mouth . She wasn’t the meanest or fattest girl by far , but it’s like she always had something to prove , like an explorer from back in the day that kept telling everyone that the world was round , so he said fuck it , enslaved a few hundred people , and set sail to the unknown of the wide open seas to show that his hypothesis was correct….

    she was round too . Not in the worst physical condition , but she had a bell shape , or maybe she closer resembled a pear . I don’t know , but her head was too little , like she had been captured by an indigenous tribe and in one of their voodoo rituals her head had been shrunken …..

    I saw her a few years later tending bar back in my original home town . I guess that sweet angelic voice never panned out , although I heard that she had done a few demos with a producer who allegedly banged her as reimbursement for the studio time that she had used ….

    yeah , maybe we both flirted a little back and forth a few times , and I could see that little twinkle in her eye , you know , the one that girls give when they let you know that it’s okay to enter each and every portal of their anatomy multiple times and all they really expect in return is like a few pancakes at a diner ….

    but I didn’t go that route . I was good where I was at , and I didn’t put the full court press on her because then for sure I know that she woulda fumbled around and turned my balls over ….

    I left the box score blank with that bitch gentlemen . No stats .

    and it became a concrete “ absolutely not “ after we partied at that same bar that she worked at after hours once , and she blew two of my baseball buddies from way back in the back alley where the kitchen entrance was ….

    And for your information the “ White Warrior “ was out and on full display that night because that was the code word for cocaine that everybody used . Not for me though . I didn’t partake . Instead I just shot around on the billiard table with Fast Freddie and Chauncey the Rat ……

    If true that Bryan C. KornHolioBerger is a piece of shit peace_5

     

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2023 - 2:49 PM ET #13

    @spockgato

     an_roll_laugh

    If she blowing dudes in the alley behind a bar it almost goes without saying that she partakes in the "white warrior". Just searching for acceptance, companionship, one heater at a time when all she was doing it making it increasingly less likely anyone would ever want to wife her up. I mean, who ever marries the chick from the bar. I don't mean a chick you meet at a bar, as probably a large percentage of people marry them. I mean the chick tending bar. Even the really hot bartender just usually turns into the used to be hot when she was younger, maybe still kinda hot but haggard bartender.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @spockgato

     an_roll_laugh

    If she blowing dudes in the alley behind a bar it almost goes without saying that she partakes in the "white warrior". Just searching for acceptance, companionship, one heater at a time when all she was doing it making it increasingly less likely anyone would ever want to wife her up. I mean, who ever marries the chick from the bar. I don't mean a chick you meet at a bar, as probably a large percentage of people marry them. I mean the chick tending bar. Even the really hot bartender just usually turns into the used to be hot when she was younger, maybe still kinda hot but haggard bartender.

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2023 - 4:40 PM ET #14

    I'll bet this guy hit on KayLee and was shunned in which she probably made a comment to her friends like... "Really" then he walked away and then kaylee and her friends continued to talk about him and he overheard it.

    Why else would he stalk her.

    Not for nothing but if i was in her age group i would've hit on her too. But wouldn't have gone to the extreme.

    There have been many women that have turned me down but Jesus, Murder?

    That's my 2 cents.

    it's intriguing to say the least.

    It has my attention for sure as to how? When? and Why?

    The Outcome is a Given

    Be well folks

    peace

     

    Reply

    I'll bet this guy hit on KayLee and was shunned in which she probably made a comment to her friends like... "Really" then he walked away and then kaylee and her friends continued to talk about him and he overheard it.

    Why else would he stalk her.

    Not for nothing but if i was in her age group i would've hit on her too. But wouldn't have gone to the extreme.

    There have been many women that have turned me down but Jesus, Murder?

    That's my 2 cents.

    it's intriguing to say the least.

    It has my attention for sure as to how? When? and Why?

    The Outcome is a Given

    Be well folks

    peace

     

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2023 - 4:40 PM ET #15

    I'll bet this guy hit on KayLee and was shunned in which she probably made a comment to her friends like... "Really" then he walked away and then kaylee and her friends continued to talk about him and he overheard it.

    Why else would he stalk her.

    Not for nothing but if i was in her age group i would've hit on her too. But wouldn't have gone to the extreme.

    There have been many women that have turned me down but Jesus, Murder?

    That's my 2 cents.

    it's intriguing to say the least.

    It has my attention for sure as to how? When? and Why?

    The Outcome is a Given

    Be well folks

    peace

     

    Reply

    I'll bet this guy hit on KayLee and was shunned in which she probably made a comment to her friends like... "Really" then he walked away and then kaylee and her friends continued to talk about him and he overheard it.

    Why else would he stalk her.

    Not for nothing but if i was in her age group i would've hit on her too. But wouldn't have gone to the extreme.

    There have been many women that have turned me down but Jesus, Murder?

    That's my 2 cents.

    it's intriguing to say the least.

    It has my attention for sure as to how? When? and Why?

    The Outcome is a Given

    Be well folks

    peace

     

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2023 - 1:38 PM ET #16

    Like telling one of your best buddies that they have a booger trapped in a nose hair spiderweb , and that it is prominently on display for everyone to see like an old western public hanging , your astute observations on female psychology are indeed , in my mind anyway , are the one hundred percent right move , and the correct way to feel about the fairer gender bartender’s dicey conundrum when having to decide between being the Madonna or the whorre Stu ……

    too bad they don’t realize it till it’s too late , cuz by then they’re dripping with semen like an extra buttered movie popcorn container that’s filled by the overzealous and zonked out on mommy’s prescription pills teenager that’s working behind the snack counter …..

    Too bad for Ophelia , she could really sing her ass off , but if that was literally true , I’m sure just a couple of hums , or practice “ Doe RAy Mee Fa Sos  “ would have successfully melted away that last unattractive layer of booty fat hanging on her donkey backside , thus allowing the formidable well built posterior that was obviously there , underneath , to shine through , and receive it’s just compliments and affections…..

    me , personally , I think she was pissed off for always having to be second banana , and play the uglier , less used and fawned over fiddle to the fine specimen working along side of her , cuz that bitch was fine as hell , and looked like Aaliyah , only with bigger tits but with half a lazy eye ……

    ahhh the memories ….

    that KornOnTheCobber did it , I’m sure of it , look at his haircut , anybody with a haircut like that is an asshole , and probably a murderer too peace_5

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Like telling one of your best buddies that they have a booger trapped in a nose hair spiderweb , and that it is prominently on display for everyone to see like an old western public hanging , your astute observations on female psychology are indeed , in my mind anyway , are the one hundred percent right move , and the correct way to feel about the fairer gender bartender’s dicey conundrum when having to decide between being the Madonna or the whorre Stu ……

    too bad they don’t realize it till it’s too late , cuz by then they’re dripping with semen like an extra buttered movie popcorn container that’s filled by the overzealous and zonked out on mommy’s prescription pills teenager that’s working behind the snack counter …..

    Too bad for Ophelia , she could really sing her ass off , but if that was literally true , I’m sure just a couple of hums , or practice “ Doe RAy Mee Fa Sos  “ would have successfully melted away that last unattractive layer of booty fat hanging on her donkey backside , thus allowing the formidable well built posterior that was obviously there , underneath , to shine through , and receive it’s just compliments and affections…..

    me , personally , I think she was pissed off for always having to be second banana , and play the uglier , less used and fawned over fiddle to the fine specimen working along side of her , cuz that bitch was fine as hell , and looked like Aaliyah , only with bigger tits but with half a lazy eye ……

    ahhh the memories ….

    that KornOnTheCobber did it , I’m sure of it , look at his haircut , anybody with a haircut like that is an asshole , and probably a murderer too peace_5

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2023 - 11:04 AM ET #17

    @spockgato

     Dude definitely did it. The idiot dropped his knife sheath at the scene of the crime and it had his DNA on it. I think one of those brave young ladies ripped it off of his belt in the struggle as she had defensive wombs. And the sheath itself looked as if it had a snap belt loop. I hope they fry his ass.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @spockgato

     Dude definitely did it. The idiot dropped his knife sheath at the scene of the crime and it had his DNA on it. I think one of those brave young ladies ripped it off of his belt in the struggle as she had defensive wombs. And the sheath itself looked as if it had a snap belt loop. I hope they fry his ass.

     
    skoda
    skoda
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 2161
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2023 - 7:52 PM ET #18

    @StumpTownStu

     Idaho has death penalty, he is frying in a cell now till June with his thoughts of what ever! 

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     Idaho has death penalty, he is frying in a cell now till June with his thoughts of what ever! 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2023 - 12:08 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by skoda:

    @StumpTownStu  Idaho has death penalty, he is frying in a cell now till June with his thoughts of what ever!

    I say put him in Gen Pop where he'll be beat to death. Sounds like a much worse way to die. Quick and to the point. No endless appeals.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by skoda:

    @StumpTownStu  Idaho has death penalty, he is frying in a cell now till June with his thoughts of what ever!

    I say put him in Gen Pop where he'll be beat to death. Sounds like a much worse way to die. Quick and to the point. No endless appeals.

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2023 - 3:04 PM ET #20

    Intricate and devilish by design , the wisdom and intelligence that your mind develops can envelop and send you flyin’ , like an envelope inside a jetliner with a message in sentences set deceptively inside , inscribed sinister within a rendering of a clever yet detestable rhyme : “ to every single degenerate death is eventual can you find …

    a bit of peace amongst the chaos , 

    and a little smidgen of a freedom within this treason as the scimmias fucking play cop , sane stops , and then insane starts , when pain tips the balance , between what your brain can and will take illness isn’t fake and livin’ is a challenge 

    As I’m spilling the elixir in the chalice , and witnessing the misery and the symphony of the sickness , shit and malice

    of a pitiful existence did in by foulness 

    we’re prisoners , victims and talbots 

    just hunting for the means

    to make something of our wonders and disgusting fucking dreams……”

    that motherfucker is guilty as the evil in hell ….

     

     

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Intricate and devilish by design , the wisdom and intelligence that your mind develops can envelop and send you flyin’ , like an envelope inside a jetliner with a message in sentences set deceptively inside , inscribed sinister within a rendering of a clever yet detestable rhyme : “ to every single degenerate death is eventual can you find …

    a bit of peace amongst the chaos , 

    and a little smidgen of a freedom within this treason as the scimmias fucking play cop , sane stops , and then insane starts , when pain tips the balance , between what your brain can and will take illness isn’t fake and livin’ is a challenge 

    As I’m spilling the elixir in the chalice , and witnessing the misery and the symphony of the sickness , shit and malice

    of a pitiful existence did in by foulness 

    we’re prisoners , victims and talbots 

    just hunting for the means

    to make something of our wonders and disgusting fucking dreams……”

    that motherfucker is guilty as the evil in hell ….

     

     

     

     
    BradytheK9
    BradytheK9
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2022
    Posts: 82
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2023 - 10:53 PM ET #21

    @spockgato

     Who's your Daddy? Like that time the Yankees fans were chanting it to my boy Pedro Martinez from the Sox!

    Reply

    @spockgato

     Who's your Daddy? Like that time the Yankees fans were chanting it to my boy Pedro Martinez from the Sox!

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2023 - 12:13 AM ET #22

    The human race disgusts me.

    Reply

    The human race disgusts me.

     
    Sidehatch
    Sidehatch
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3246
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2023 - 3:00 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by spockgato:

    The alleged killer didn’t look at all like what I had pictured him . I don’t know , maybe it’s me , and I ate too many paint chips as a kid or something….. but when I heard Moscow , I just imagined him to look a little more like the bad guy in The Equalizer . You know , that tattooed bizarro Kevin Spacey lookalike that pummels the Irish guy into a bloody pulp resembling the fruit you immediately turn away from at the grocery store because it looks rotten , split , and busted….. Speaking of that great cinematic dripping ejaculation bukkakeing the silver screen , why in the hell did Hopper from Stranger Things tell him on the walk up to the meeting , to make sure to not call him “ Lil’ John “ ?…… seemed kind of random , although I half expected that Russian gangster to reply : “ What ? “ Then Hopper would have repeated himself because it was important , and that mutant American beauty doppelgänger would have taken out his sunglasses and put them on , saying on the back to back verbiage tip : “ OK  “ and “ Yeaaah ! “ I mean what the fuck ? seemingly out of nowhere he tells him something oddballish to not speak out into the universe….. makes no sense …. he could have easily just said “ now whatever you do , don’t call him Lil’ Bo Peep with the Pink Pusssy that Tingles and Sprinkles Stardust into the Galaxy “ and it would have been just as easily as unbelievable…… when in the hell is a notorious evil villainous motherfucker like that gonna spew out such colloquialisms and nonsense to that degree ? he proved a point though , I like that ….. and I’m not making light of the Moscow situation in the least . Whoever committed that heinous act deserves to be reprimanded to the fullest extent that the law will allow ….. I just hope that during their many grueling years of confinement , that the perpetrator will not receive gifts , money , adulation or anything else from lonely , downtrodden , sick twisted “ admirers “ who see the need to shower them with presents in exchange for photos of their pubic region or sporadic phone calls , that if they are lucky , may come once every 6 months or so ….. godspeed to justice and good graces to all of you that are attempting to live this life in the correct manner …..

    dude, what kinda drugs you on? You stopped taking your Thorazine, didn’t cha?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spockgato:

    The alleged killer didn’t look at all like what I had pictured him . I don’t know , maybe it’s me , and I ate too many paint chips as a kid or something….. but when I heard Moscow , I just imagined him to look a little more like the bad guy in The Equalizer . You know , that tattooed bizarro Kevin Spacey lookalike that pummels the Irish guy into a bloody pulp resembling the fruit you immediately turn away from at the grocery store because it looks rotten , split , and busted….. Speaking of that great cinematic dripping ejaculation bukkakeing the silver screen , why in the hell did Hopper from Stranger Things tell him on the walk up to the meeting , to make sure to not call him “ Lil’ John “ ?…… seemed kind of random , although I half expected that Russian gangster to reply : “ What ? “ Then Hopper would have repeated himself because it was important , and that mutant American beauty doppelgänger would have taken out his sunglasses and put them on , saying on the back to back verbiage tip : “ OK  “ and “ Yeaaah ! “ I mean what the fuck ? seemingly out of nowhere he tells him something oddballish to not speak out into the universe….. makes no sense …. he could have easily just said “ now whatever you do , don’t call him Lil’ Bo Peep with the Pink Pusssy that Tingles and Sprinkles Stardust into the Galaxy “ and it would have been just as easily as unbelievable…… when in the hell is a notorious evil villainous motherfucker like that gonna spew out such colloquialisms and nonsense to that degree ? he proved a point though , I like that ….. and I’m not making light of the Moscow situation in the least . Whoever committed that heinous act deserves to be reprimanded to the fullest extent that the law will allow ….. I just hope that during their many grueling years of confinement , that the perpetrator will not receive gifts , money , adulation or anything else from lonely , downtrodden , sick twisted “ admirers “ who see the need to shower them with presents in exchange for photos of their pubic region or sporadic phone calls , that if they are lucky , may come once every 6 months or so ….. godspeed to justice and good graces to all of you that are attempting to live this life in the correct manner …..

    dude, what kinda drugs you on? You stopped taking your Thorazine, didn’t cha?

     
     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2023 - 2:29 PM ET #24

    What are you trying to say bro ?

    And why do you keep giving me that side eye ? There’s something peculiar about you . And I can’t quite put my finger on it . Because I can’t see you at all . And I’m not talking in the hypothetical sense either , like I’m unable to discern where you are coming from , or I can’t comprehend what point you are trying to stutter out and make in the most embarrassing of fa-fa-fashions . There I finally I said it . I’m glad one of us could ….

    No , it’s not because of those things . nope . It’s because you’re engulfed and covered with the fleas of ignorance .

    Now I beg of you , please shoosh away all those disgusting varmints and that god damn 360 degree malfeasance critter parade that’s circulating around your wide child bearing hipped organism , and let me have a look at you , your injury , and what the problem is , so I can better see what further methods need to be taken , in order to make you a more suitable candidate , because I’m gonna enter you in a contest , and your winning the prestigious award called “ HEY YOU’RE ALIVE SO STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE AND LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE “ necessitates that you fully and wholly comply with my directives where to here for therein and where for art thou Romeo . Ya dig ?

    Did you hatch this plan , to soil my name here at covers.com , by alleging that I am currently not taking a prescription medication that my doctor has prescribed me ?

    Hogwash and PoopyDiddles !

    quite frankly , as a long time member here , who has always tried to do the right thing , and has always tried to lead by example , I’m appalled . And no my name is not Paul , so don’t even go there with that poppycock or that lame attempt at humor .

    imma let this shit slide this one time . But I’ll be keeping an eye on you so don’t even think about stepping out of line . And no I didn’t just say I was a beekeeper and that I was doing lines of cocaine . You never learned to read Rock , and THAT’S why you are costing people a lot of time and money here . So get Hooked on Phonics . And stay off of Plenty of Fish . And watch out with that other crowd you’ve been running around with , Don’t Think I Haven’t Noticed ….

    Have a good day sir peace_5

     

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    What are you trying to say bro ?

    And why do you keep giving me that side eye ? There’s something peculiar about you . And I can’t quite put my finger on it . Because I can’t see you at all . And I’m not talking in the hypothetical sense either , like I’m unable to discern where you are coming from , or I can’t comprehend what point you are trying to stutter out and make in the most embarrassing of fa-fa-fashions . There I finally I said it . I’m glad one of us could ….

    No , it’s not because of those things . nope . It’s because you’re engulfed and covered with the fleas of ignorance .

    Now I beg of you , please shoosh away all those disgusting varmints and that god damn 360 degree malfeasance critter parade that’s circulating around your wide child bearing hipped organism , and let me have a look at you , your injury , and what the problem is , so I can better see what further methods need to be taken , in order to make you a more suitable candidate , because I’m gonna enter you in a contest , and your winning the prestigious award called “ HEY YOU’RE ALIVE SO STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE AND LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE “ necessitates that you fully and wholly comply with my directives where to here for therein and where for art thou Romeo . Ya dig ?

    Did you hatch this plan , to soil my name here at covers.com , by alleging that I am currently not taking a prescription medication that my doctor has prescribed me ?

    Hogwash and PoopyDiddles !

    quite frankly , as a long time member here , who has always tried to do the right thing , and has always tried to lead by example , I’m appalled . And no my name is not Paul , so don’t even go there with that poppycock or that lame attempt at humor .

    imma let this shit slide this one time . But I’ll be keeping an eye on you so don’t even think about stepping out of line . And no I didn’t just say I was a beekeeper and that I was doing lines of cocaine . You never learned to read Rock , and THAT’S why you are costing people a lot of time and money here . So get Hooked on Phonics . And stay off of Plenty of Fish . And watch out with that other crowd you’ve been running around with , Don’t Think I Haven’t Noticed ….

    Have a good day sir peace_5

     

     

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
    • MLB Playoffs 16,083
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,367
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.