There are always the "what if" questions in sports about players in different times and spaces, this is one that actually happened.
The US Womens National Soccer Team is one of the best - if not the best team in the world.
So....
What level male team would they be competitive against? A pro team in Europe? A pro team in America? A college team? A high school team?
Well - this actually happened recently and quite honestly I was very surprised. Scroll down for the rest of the story.
US Womens National Team lost 5-2 to the under 15 (maximum 14 years old) Dallas FC Academy boys team in a friendly scrimmage.
I know it is a scrimmage, but I am not going to be dishonest and say I wasnt surprised. No judgments, just surprised. You wont hear me criticizing the womens game or their athletes.
Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
There are always the "what if" questions in sports about players in different times and spaces, this is one that actually happened.
The US Womens National Soccer Team is one of the best - if not the best team in the world.
So....
What level male team would they be competitive against? A pro team in Europe? A pro team in America? A college team? A high school team?
Well - this actually happened recently and quite honestly I was very surprised. Scroll down for the rest of the story.
US Womens National Team lost 5-2 to the under 15 (maximum 14 years old) Dallas FC Academy boys team in a friendly scrimmage.
I know it is a scrimmage, but I am not going to be dishonest and say I wasnt surprised. No judgments, just surprised. You wont hear me criticizing the womens game or their athletes.
Its a physical sport, the U15 team averages about 120 125 lbs, not sure about the women. Checked two us soccer sites but dont list womens weight. Go figure. Is that a thing not publishing the weight of the players on the national womens team.
Im hopped up on painkillers last two weeks so maybe missed it.
Its a physical sport, the U15 team averages about 120 125 lbs, not sure about the women. Checked two us soccer sites but dont list womens weight. Go figure. Is that a thing not publishing the weight of the players on the national womens team.
Im hopped up on painkillers last two weeks so maybe missed it.