Maybe someone here can help. I made a withdrawal from Pinnacle to Instadebit on October 1, a week ago, which went through ok, took about 30 minutes and was in my Instadebit account. I then withdrew from Instadebit to my bank account but I still have not got my money. I contacted Instadebit today and they told me there was some kind of glitch that affected my withdrawal that they were working on and they couldn't give me a timeframe as to when it would be resolved. So yeah I am pi$$ed off here. I deposited to Pinnacle with Instadebit the deposit goes through in a day and I assumed the withdrawal would be similar so I withdrew to Instadebit, On hindsight I should have used e-transfer but now I don't know what to do. Maybe someone else has had this issue recently?
Instadebit withdrawl
Maybe someone here can help. I made a withdrawal from Pinnacle to Instadebit on October 1, a week ago, which went through ok, took about 30 minutes and was in my Instadebit account. I then withdrew from Instadebit to my bank account but I still have not got my money. I contacted Instadebit today and they told me there was some kind of glitch that affected my withdrawal that they were working on and they couldn't give me a timeframe as to when it would be resolved. So yeah I am pi$$ed off here. I deposited to Pinnacle with Instadebit the deposit goes through in a day and I assumed the withdrawal would be similar so I withdrew to Instadebit, On hindsight I should have used e-transfer but now I don't know what to do. Maybe someone else has had this issue recently?
It would be so good if Pinny with just got with the times and allow normal debit/credit card transactions from Canada/Europe or anywhere else where they are legal and unrestricted
Used to use them years ago but depositing and withdrawing thru the likes of Moneybookers and Skrill became
![]()
It would be so good if Pinny with just got with the times and allow normal debit/credit card transactions from Canada/Europe or anywhere else where they are legal and unrestricted
Used to use them years ago but depositing and withdrawing thru the likes of Moneybookers and Skrill became
![]()
I could have used E-Transfer but I deposited with Instadebit and they said you have to use the same deposit method for withdrawls, never had an issue depositing with Instadebit but giving me hassles withdrawing.
And yes, would be so much better now that its legal in Ontario to just allow us to use debit cards to deposit and withdraw
I could have used E-Transfer but I deposited with Instadebit and they said you have to use the same deposit method for withdrawls, never had an issue depositing with Instadebit but giving me hassles withdrawing.
And yes, would be so much better now that its legal in Ontario to just allow us to use debit cards to deposit and withdraw
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
