I rarely complain about this site, matter of fact I find myself more times praising it. But this INFOLINK pop up is too much! Im turning into Pavlov's dog. Pop up, hit X, pop up, hit X, pop up, hit X. Matter of fact when I started this comment it popped up and covered the whole screen. I couldnt even find the X. Please rethink this INFOLINK pop up, it is starting to create mental anguish. And I consider myself to be mentally tough. Thank you for any consideration.
Infolink pop up!
Views: 123
Posts: 2
Posted:
#1
I rarely complain about this site, matter of fact I find myself more times praising it. But this INFOLINK pop up is too much! Im turning into Pavlov's dog. Pop up, hit X, pop up, hit X, pop up, hit X. Matter of fact when I started this comment it popped up and covered the whole screen. I couldnt even find the X. Please rethink this INFOLINK pop up, it is starting to create mental anguish. And I consider myself to be mentally tough. Thank you for any consideration.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
