In this thread....pick the next Champions of the 6 major sports
Views: 401
Posts: 9
Posted:
#4
Quote Originally Posted by TexanGambler:
I have won all of sports except MLS and NHL. I earned so many championship rings if I were owning teams.
I have won all of sports except MLS and NHL. I earned so many championship rings if I were owning teams.
Betting all teams at the beginning of each season for a dollar doesnt quite count in the adults room ![]()
MAGAm Yisrael Chai
Quote Originally Posted by TexanGambler:
I have won all of sports except MLS and NHL. I earned so many championship rings if I were owning teams.
I have won all of sports except MLS and NHL. I earned so many championship rings if I were owning teams.
Betting all teams at the beginning of each season for a dollar doesnt quite count in the adults room ![]()
Posted:
#7
Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:
NFL Montreal Canadiens.
NFL Montreal Canadiens.
If Dryden, Savard, Lapointe and Lafleur came back I can see them winning the Super Bowl.
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:
NFL Montreal Canadiens.
NFL Montreal Canadiens.
If Dryden, Savard, Lapointe and Lafleur came back I can see them winning the Super Bowl.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
