So....its that awkward few weeks after a breakup where you just want all your shiat back and are ready to part ways and forge on ahead. (idk how some people try and stay friends baffles me). This was a semi mutual break up things had been bad for a lil while yada yada yada. I had just bought a 30 pack of the best condoms out there (the ecstacy ones trojan bigger gold orange collori believe. imo anyway) mb 27$a box in nyc or something).. Brand new box mb i used 4 before the breakup. And this was a week after I bought a box of condoms while I was walking to her apartment on her bday (surprised with dinner/ hotel room)and I realized I had no condoms so I bought 30 pack from cvs which I then proceeded to leave in the hotel bible drawer. Hid them quick as room service guy was carting my breakfast into the room and totally forgot when i checked out. 60 jimmys bought in a 2 week period and maybe used 7. Do I demand the condom box in her bedside drawer ( she can keep the lube). I have a pretty good idea of what items are going to be in my box of shit but i dont think my condoms will be. Do i spitefully ask for her to put them in my bag? Im not trying to make life easy on the next 27 dudes that need a jimmycaps and I need some new ones and buying 3 30 packs in 3 weeks is comical. I already had 2 raw dogs between this break up I could have been saved from if retrieved in time
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
So....its that awkward few weeks after a breakup where you just want all your shiat back and are ready to part ways and forge on ahead. (idk how some people try and stay friends baffles me). This was a semi mutual break up things had been bad for a lil while yada yada yada. I had just bought a 30 pack of the best condoms out there (the ecstacy ones trojan bigger gold orange collori believe. imo anyway) mb 27$a box in nyc or something).. Brand new box mb i used 4 before the breakup. And this was a week after I bought a box of condoms while I was walking to her apartment on her bday (surprised with dinner/ hotel room)and I realized I had no condoms so I bought 30 pack from cvs which I then proceeded to leave in the hotel bible drawer. Hid them quick as room service guy was carting my breakfast into the room and totally forgot when i checked out. 60 jimmys bought in a 2 week period and maybe used 7. Do I demand the condom box in her bedside drawer ( she can keep the lube). I have a pretty good idea of what items are going to be in my box of shit but i dont think my condoms will be. Do i spitefully ask for her to put them in my bag? Im not trying to make life easy on the next 27 dudes that need a jimmycaps and I need some new ones and buying 3 30 packs in 3 weeks is comical. I already had 2 raw dogs between this break up I could have been saved from if retrieved in time