the stock NIO
on the nasdaq
Chinese electric car maker
been in since 15, 42 now, do your research
looking at 100 by December, 250 january
500 as a level off, then up to 2500, gl
the stock NIO
on the nasdaq
Chinese electric car maker
been in since 15, 42 now, do your research
looking at 100 by December, 250 january
500 as a level off, then up to 2500, gl
the stock NIO
on the nasdaq
Chinese electric car maker
been in since 15, 42 now, do your research
looking at 100 by December, 250 january
500 as a level off, then up to 2500, gl
If my 1 in a Lifetime is an Electric Car from Communist China I'll forgive myself for missing that Boat.I once got an e-mail from the ex Prime Minister of Nigeria and I let that one slip through my fingers too. The Red Chinese don't invent things and they don't innovate ,they steal things.
If my 1 in a Lifetime is an Electric Car from Communist China I'll forgive myself for missing that Boat.I once got an e-mail from the ex Prime Minister of Nigeria and I let that one slip through my fingers too. The Red Chinese don't invent things and they don't innovate ,they steal things.
@666LES
I hear you. But the new administration is user friendly with our new economic partners. Heck, I ate me some ramen soup tonight. Buy the way since my original post one made a 35 percent increase. gl
@666LES
I hear you. But the new administration is user friendly with our new economic partners. Heck, I ate me some ramen soup tonight. Buy the way since my original post one made a 35 percent increase. gl
