Imagine this when you're taking a dump..
Just saw this AFTER I took my morning dump. Whew.
GG, Aren't we ALL grateful for "modern day civilization" or should I say "the Western world in general".. ![]()
That is..if you don't reside in rural New Mexico, Western Texas, parts of Oklahoma, , across the South, or more importantly, anywhere "the Donald" has majority appeal ![]()
have a great Memorial Day weekend Covers brothers..
Crusher..be SAFE and happy ..remember your families ![]()
If it wasn't for them... you wouldn't be reading this..![]()
Just saw this AFTER I took my morning dump. Whew.
GG, Aren't we ALL grateful for "modern day civilization" or should I say "the Western world in general".. ![]()
That is..if you don't reside in rural New Mexico, Western Texas, parts of Oklahoma, , across the South, or more importantly, anywhere "the Donald" has majority appeal ![]()
have a great Memorial Day weekend Covers brothers..
Crusher..be SAFE and happy ..remember your families ![]()
If it wasn't for them... you wouldn't be reading this..![]()
I've read several stories of snakes slithering through plumbing but this is the first I've heard where it actually attacked someone.
I've read several stories of snakes slithering through plumbing but this is the first I've heard where it actually attacked someone.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,886
- PART DEUX 148
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,304
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,222
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,230
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
