My dog Penny died when I was seven years old. Mother wanted a Pembroke Welsh Corgi so we went to look at a litter. You could throw a tennis ball and the litter would chase it down and bring it back. Time after time the same Corgi brought the ball back with the rest of the litter trailing. I said, "That's my new dog". She was AKC registered "Mike's new Penny" but she is forever branded in my heart as what I called her, "Hot Diggity".
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
My dog Penny died when I was seven years old. Mother wanted a Pembroke Welsh Corgi so we went to look at a litter. You could throw a tennis ball and the litter would chase it down and bring it back. Time after time the same Corgi brought the ball back with the rest of the litter trailing. I said, "That's my new dog". She was AKC registered "Mike's new Penny" but she is forever branded in my heart as what I called her, "Hot Diggity".