• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    I'm not bright enough to keep up with Covers updates

    JafeOfc_
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 364
    Posts: 1
     
     
    JafeOfc_
    JafeOfc_
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 38
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2017 - 11:10 AM ET #1

    I started writing in response to that Million Dollar Idea thread since I’m always coming up with stupid ideas that seem great to me for a day and then I wake up and realize how stupid it was but just for a laugh I’ll just post this since other users have complained about various things since I can remember  (so don’t bother using Help/Technical Help forums it is not their fault they never knew an advanced user (I haven’t emailed them) was actually having trouble with website changes lately and over the years-   and I’ll explain why this is the only website in the world I can’t use at certain circumstances in life in normal social situations on my tablet,phone, or desktop which seem to be compatible with basically all other worldwide major websites. (out in Car,out anywhere etc.) and also can still use 50-100(Retracted%Information)  of THEIR website , it’s just that I can’t access my most important XX% at particular times and am left scrambling using Google and other major sports information services instead of my beloved and number one website of my life Covers.com.  Trust me I hate resorting to going to these Google type sites as a last resort because of how bad the changes are getting.

    I’m leaving out what I can’t access on a brand new internet device, at this point I’ll just adapt and use other things for the information I must and have switched to some of my second and third choices when it’s last minute and I don’t have time to risk playing silly games on trying to figure out how to use this layout especially in certain circumstances compared to in past and I really need the information. 

    Mostly just use some other known site like google or cbs nothing special - am I allowed to say that here? I use Covers a lot more than those sites so not advocating them, I am pretty passionate about my Covers usage as I’ve used it for 20,000 hours over the past 20 years.  I started reading it when I was 18 back in 2000. I actually went to their office in Halifax, Canada personally with two separate friends that worked there as either writers or sports scores update data inputers, back in 2002-2004 area.

     I suppose I would propose to them to just phone me at home as I live in their city unless they relocated out of Halifax but I could detail to them how they can make the site better for a 20 year vet.  I’m sure we can figure it out quickly how to make it so I can functionally use the website as I could for years… I’m not even advocating they implement these changes for their main site, just make like a third layout option with these changes lol, perhaps I’m the odd one out and everyone else in the world prefers this new layout, I am certainly open to that possibility I am not always correct.

     Don’t really do much coding or website design myself but dabble in some startup hobby type ventures  of my own about topics that I am a bit more interested in than sports at current (well perhaps I feel like I have more to offer on those topics as I am interested about sports but I realize there are many folks on here that know a hell of a lot more than me and I am definitely very much an amateur at this picking sports thing).

    I suppose for anyone looking for picks I am an average capper but will say that I am buying the Cavs this year I’ll likely post my thoughts in the NBA forum but the Cliff notes are that around town/work if anyone wants to bet me Cavaliers to win the east and will give me +110(This is what I got on Pinnacle a few days ago and believe it was still +110 or +105 last night when I looked)  vs. the field I am taking that now, even though I hate tieing up money in futures but yes, this was just supposed to be cliff notes so I’ll likely end up getting to that post eventually, but I personally locked in 5u(if I was 100% guaranteed that Lebron played all Eastern conference playoffs without missing games for injury it would be my largest wager of my life likely, I’m a paranoid person and what if he breaks his leg) but no I’m not particularly worried about them losing to Boston(Ye ye Kyrie,Gordan Hayward, Al Horford) this year(Toronto?lol Milwaukee?lol Washington lol?)  almost put another 5u last night on it but then checked myself and maybe I’ll just make a relax and just wait. I’ll elaborate later. Also didn’t bother taking them +500 for championship as I do kind of like the odds as it’s a very good Cavs team led by one of the GOAT’s but they are really up one of the greatest teams of all time. GSW is like -300 to win the Western playoffs this year and that’s with teams like Houston, Spurs, and OKC in the mix.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I started writing in response to that Million Dollar Idea thread since I’m always coming up with stupid ideas that seem great to me for a day and then I wake up and realize how stupid it was but just for a laugh I’ll just post this since other users have complained about various things since I can remember  (so don’t bother using Help/Technical Help forums it is not their fault they never knew an advanced user (I haven’t emailed them) was actually having trouble with website changes lately and over the years-   and I’ll explain why this is the only website in the world I can’t use at certain circumstances in life in normal social situations on my tablet,phone, or desktop which seem to be compatible with basically all other worldwide major websites. (out in Car,out anywhere etc.) and also can still use 50-100(Retracted%Information)  of THEIR website , it’s just that I can’t access my most important XX% at particular times and am left scrambling using Google and other major sports information services instead of my beloved and number one website of my life Covers.com.  Trust me I hate resorting to going to these Google type sites as a last resort because of how bad the changes are getting.

    I’m leaving out what I can’t access on a brand new internet device, at this point I’ll just adapt and use other things for the information I must and have switched to some of my second and third choices when it’s last minute and I don’t have time to risk playing silly games on trying to figure out how to use this layout especially in certain circumstances compared to in past and I really need the information. 

    Mostly just use some other known site like google or cbs nothing special - am I allowed to say that here? I use Covers a lot more than those sites so not advocating them, I am pretty passionate about my Covers usage as I’ve used it for 20,000 hours over the past 20 years.  I started reading it when I was 18 back in 2000. I actually went to their office in Halifax, Canada personally with two separate friends that worked there as either writers or sports scores update data inputers, back in 2002-2004 area.

     I suppose I would propose to them to just phone me at home as I live in their city unless they relocated out of Halifax but I could detail to them how they can make the site better for a 20 year vet.  I’m sure we can figure it out quickly how to make it so I can functionally use the website as I could for years… I’m not even advocating they implement these changes for their main site, just make like a third layout option with these changes lol, perhaps I’m the odd one out and everyone else in the world prefers this new layout, I am certainly open to that possibility I am not always correct.

     Don’t really do much coding or website design myself but dabble in some startup hobby type ventures  of my own about topics that I am a bit more interested in than sports at current (well perhaps I feel like I have more to offer on those topics as I am interested about sports but I realize there are many folks on here that know a hell of a lot more than me and I am definitely very much an amateur at this picking sports thing).

    I suppose for anyone looking for picks I am an average capper but will say that I am buying the Cavs this year I’ll likely post my thoughts in the NBA forum but the Cliff notes are that around town/work if anyone wants to bet me Cavaliers to win the east and will give me +110(This is what I got on Pinnacle a few days ago and believe it was still +110 or +105 last night when I looked)  vs. the field I am taking that now, even though I hate tieing up money in futures but yes, this was just supposed to be cliff notes so I’ll likely end up getting to that post eventually, but I personally locked in 5u(if I was 100% guaranteed that Lebron played all Eastern conference playoffs without missing games for injury it would be my largest wager of my life likely, I’m a paranoid person and what if he breaks his leg) but no I’m not particularly worried about them losing to Boston(Ye ye Kyrie,Gordan Hayward, Al Horford) this year(Toronto?lol Milwaukee?lol Washington lol?)  almost put another 5u last night on it but then checked myself and maybe I’ll just make a relax and just wait. I’ll elaborate later. Also didn’t bother taking them +500 for championship as I do kind of like the odds as it’s a very good Cavs team led by one of the GOAT’s but they are really up one of the greatest teams of all time. GSW is like -300 to win the Western playoffs this year and that’s with teams like Houston, Spurs, and OKC in the mix.

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,905
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,619
    • MLB Playoffs 16,984
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,359
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 273
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,366
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,275
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,157

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.