If you sleep with your contact lenses in, you'll take them out tonight...
I have disposables.
How do the hard lenses feel and how long do they last?
I have disposables.
How do the hard lenses feel and how long do they last?
$350 for two years...
Not like I couldn't make that gambling but that's pretty steep...and if I lose them which is very possible...
I thought hard lenses were going the way of the Dodo. Surprised they still exist...
$350 for two years...
Not like I couldn't make that gambling but that's pretty steep...and if I lose them which is very possible...
I thought hard lenses were going the way of the Dodo. Surprised they still exist...
$350 for two years...
Not like I couldn't make that gambling but that's pretty steep...and if I lose them which is very possible...
I thought hard lenses were going the way of the Dodo. Surprised they still exist...
$350 for two years...
Not like I couldn't make that gambling but that's pretty steep...and if I lose them which is very possible...
I thought hard lenses were going the way of the Dodo. Surprised they still exist...
I'm in my 40's and still have 20/20 vision.
I guess that means growing up I either ate a lot of carrots or I didn't do enough jerking.
I'm in my 40's and still have 20/20 vision.
I guess that means growing up I either ate a lot of carrots or I didn't do enough jerking.
When I was in 4th grade, the school nurse told me I was getting glasses. I said, "the fukk I am". She took about five steps back and said, "excuse me???" I served a week suspension. Over forty years later and my vision is 20/30. Still never wearing glasses. Still a Yankee Rebel.
When I was in 4th grade, the school nurse told me I was getting glasses. I said, "the fukk I am". She took about five steps back and said, "excuse me???" I served a week suspension. Over forty years later and my vision is 20/30. Still never wearing glasses. Still a Yankee Rebel.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,901
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 163
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
- Week 6 Money 8,589
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,298
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
