what, if anything , would you change?
if you owned COVERS.COM....
@tryn2makeabuck
I'd bring back the game previews where they break down the games and give a pick on the final score. I always enjoyed those just to see how they ended up on the side they did and some of them provided "food for thought". Those are missed!
@tryn2makeabuck
I'd bring back the game previews where they break down the games and give a pick on the final score. I always enjoyed those just to see how they ended up on the side they did and some of them provided "food for thought". Those are missed!
I'd make it like onlyfans.
would you charge a discount at $3 a month for the first month then $30 monthly renewal charge?
I'd make it like onlyfans.
would you charge a discount at $3 a month for the first month then $30 monthly renewal charge?
I wouldn't ban any SAF or tout, just banish them to the forum Todos Los Deportes here
https://www.covers.com/forum/todos-los-deportes---espanol-26031
Look at that hive of activity
Threads started in 2014 with 2 posts still on the front page
also while there you would be restricted to 2 posts a day with a maximum of 90 characters per post
![]()
and for the more serious felons I would hand out tougher sentences in the Penalty Box
just ask NJDevils who was sent down for 18 years about 12 years ago
https://www.covers.com/forum/nhl-betting/my-picks-are-bad-here-they-are-for-416-101324318
again while in the box restricted to 2 posts a day 90 characters a post ![]()
I wouldn't ban any SAF or tout, just banish them to the forum Todos Los Deportes here
https://www.covers.com/forum/todos-los-deportes---espanol-26031
Look at that hive of activity
Threads started in 2014 with 2 posts still on the front page
also while there you would be restricted to 2 posts a day with a maximum of 90 characters per post
![]()
and for the more serious felons I would hand out tougher sentences in the Penalty Box
just ask NJDevils who was sent down for 18 years about 12 years ago
https://www.covers.com/forum/nhl-betting/my-picks-are-bad-here-they-are-for-416-101324318
again while in the box restricted to 2 posts a day 90 characters a post ![]()
I would create a notification for when someone posted in a thread you create, post in, or replies to you. Or maybe let you know who liked your posts.
And I would make the site more competition oriented, for example when someone posts a play, it somehow naturally records the win and loss record, units, etc.
I would create a notification for when someone posted in a thread you create, post in, or replies to you. Or maybe let you know who liked your posts.
And I would make the site more competition oriented, for example when someone posts a play, it somehow naturally records the win and loss record, units, etc.
@JimmyGape
And I would make the site more competition oriented, for example when someone posts a play, it somehow naturally records the win and loss record, units, etc.
You mean other posters and not yourself?
@JimmyGape
And I would make the site more competition oriented, for example when someone posts a play, it somehow naturally records the win and loss record, units, etc.
You mean other posters and not yourself?
I'd introduce a Tip Jar they have this on Youtube and insta and so forth
so if someone was to tail a capper on a play and it wins you would have the option of leaving a tip, anything from $1 up to let's say a max of $20
this would also be done anonymously and Covers would also get a small commission for brokering the transaction (I would also get a slice of the action since it's my idea
)
Would need to have a verified account for this to happen though and could be problems with taxes and so forth in certain regions but worth considering ![]()
I'd introduce a Tip Jar they have this on Youtube and insta and so forth
so if someone was to tail a capper on a play and it wins you would have the option of leaving a tip, anything from $1 up to let's say a max of $20
this would also be done anonymously and Covers would also get a small commission for brokering the transaction (I would also get a slice of the action since it's my idea
)
Would need to have a verified account for this to happen though and could be problems with taxes and so forth in certain regions but worth considering ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
