What's the point? You already have more money than you'll ever be able to spend in your lifetime.
There would have to be some weird angle involved in the bet to peak my interest at that point. Or maybe if I was in Vegas and doing it for shits and giggles.
I think like another poster said, I also wouldn't have the time to bet games anymore with that kind of wealth.
So the answer probably lies somewhere inbetween no and very rarely.
What's the point? You already have more money than you'll ever be able to spend in your lifetime.
There would have to be some weird angle involved in the bet to peak my interest at that point. Or maybe if I was in Vegas and doing it for shits and giggles.
I think like another poster said, I also wouldn't have the time to bet games anymore with that kind of wealth.
So the answer probably lies somewhere inbetween no and very rarely.
I personally wouldnt, but I do know a few people with absurd money that still gamble. Not Warren Buffet money by any stretch, but they have enough money to do whatever they want, yet still gamble over a million in a year. It isn't about the money for most money, just the rush and thrill.
I personally wouldnt, but I do know a few people with absurd money that still gamble. Not Warren Buffet money by any stretch, but they have enough money to do whatever they want, yet still gamble over a million in a year. It isn't about the money for most money, just the rush and thrill.
Maybe my math is off but I would say he is worth about 200,000 times more than the average American who gambles (63 billion net worth/ avg. american net worth of 300k=210,000)
Therefore us betting $5 on a hand of BJ or a football game is like him betting 1 million a hand or game.
I don't know about you but $5 per hand is pretty lowball and I can't see him regularly being able to get down more than a million, so yeah I would say it would be pretty boring to him.
His type of gambling is 50 million dollar stock transactions anyway
Maybe my math is off but I would say he is worth about 200,000 times more than the average American who gambles (63 billion net worth/ avg. american net worth of 300k=210,000)
Therefore us betting $5 on a hand of BJ or a football game is like him betting 1 million a hand or game.
I don't know about you but $5 per hand is pretty lowball and I can't see him regularly being able to get down more than a million, so yeah I would say it would be pretty boring to him.
His type of gambling is 50 million dollar stock transactions anyway
I saw on 60 minutes, where Buffet is giving away 90% of his fortune, and has recruited quite a few others to do the same. (like Zuckerberg, Facebook) It's all going to various humanitarian needs.
I saw on 60 minutes, where Buffet is giving away 90% of his fortune, and has recruited quite a few others to do the same. (like Zuckerberg, Facebook) It's all going to various humanitarian needs.
What's the point? You already have more money than you'll ever be able to spend in your lifetime.
There would have to be some weird angle involved in the bet to peak my interest at that point. Or maybe if I was in Vegas and doing it for shits and giggles.
I think like another poster said, I also wouldn't have the time to bet games anymore with that kind of wealth.
So the answer probably lies somewhere inbetween no and very rarely.
Nah. You gamble for the rush of being correct. Doesnt matter the size of your bankroll.....its an addiction weather you are betting $1 or $1,000,000.....
Why wouldnt you bet on sports if you had no fear of losing? Its not like millionaires dont need/have vices too.....
Quote Originally Posted by Jason497:
What's the point? You already have more money than you'll ever be able to spend in your lifetime.
There would have to be some weird angle involved in the bet to peak my interest at that point. Or maybe if I was in Vegas and doing it for shits and giggles.
I think like another poster said, I also wouldn't have the time to bet games anymore with that kind of wealth.
So the answer probably lies somewhere inbetween no and very rarely.
Nah. You gamble for the rush of being correct. Doesnt matter the size of your bankroll.....its an addiction weather you are betting $1 or $1,000,000.....
Why wouldnt you bet on sports if you had no fear of losing? Its not like millionaires dont need/have vices too.....
Nah. You gamble for the rush of being correct. Doesnt matter the size of your bankroll.....its an addiction weather you are betting $1 or $1,000,000.....
Why wouldnt you bet on sports if you had no fear of losing? Its not like millionaires dont need/have vices too.....
BINGO, TRAIN69
Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:
Nah. You gamble for the rush of being correct. Doesnt matter the size of your bankroll.....its an addiction weather you are betting $1 or $1,000,000.....
Why wouldnt you bet on sports if you had no fear of losing? Its not like millionaires dont need/have vices too.....
What's the point? You already have more money than you'll ever be able to spend in your lifetime.
There would have to be some weird angle involved in the bet to peak my interest at that point. Or maybe if I was in Vegas and doing it for shits and giggles.
I think like another poster said, I also wouldn't have the time to bet games anymore with that kind of wealth.
So the answer probably lies somewhere inbetween no and very rarely.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason497:
What's the point? You already have more money than you'll ever be able to spend in your lifetime.
There would have to be some weird angle involved in the bet to peak my interest at that point. Or maybe if I was in Vegas and doing it for shits and giggles.
I think like another poster said, I also wouldn't have the time to bet games anymore with that kind of wealth.
So the answer probably lies somewhere inbetween no and very rarely.