If you enjoy deep sea fishing, this video is for you!
That lagoon looked so peaceful and clean
Maug spelled backwards is Guam....![]()
The sound of a fish taking line is music to my ears....![]()
Their filet knife reminded me I have to sharpen mine.
Thanks for sharing it Freddie...![]()
That lagoon looked so peaceful and clean
Maug spelled backwards is Guam....![]()
The sound of a fish taking line is music to my ears....![]()
Their filet knife reminded me I have to sharpen mine.
Thanks for sharing it Freddie...![]()
Midnight1-Don't know if you'll see this but here goes. I first discovered this guys channel back in March after this whole quarantine deal started. He lives in Jupiter, Florida and hunts and fishes. He cleans and cooks each catch during his video so you can get ideas or maybe learn something new. If you remember in the video he mentioned "Everglades Seasoning" it's a company based in Florida as well that makes seasonings for meat and fish. I purchased two gift packs for friends and they have raved about it. After subscribing to his channel, his uploads are something I look forward to each week. God bless.
Midnight1-Don't know if you'll see this but here goes. I first discovered this guys channel back in March after this whole quarantine deal started. He lives in Jupiter, Florida and hunts and fishes. He cleans and cooks each catch during his video so you can get ideas or maybe learn something new. If you remember in the video he mentioned "Everglades Seasoning" it's a company based in Florida as well that makes seasonings for meat and fish. I purchased two gift packs for friends and they have raved about it. After subscribing to his channel, his uploads are something I look forward to each week. God bless.
WOW..Jupiter is a little north of us & he traveled a long long way to fish @ Maug. When they had a triple on, you could see all 3 guys struggling to fight each fish. They were pooped when they finally boated their fish. I love to catch fish & really enjoy watching others as well.
Thanks for sharing the video Freddie.
Be safe..
WOW..Jupiter is a little north of us & he traveled a long long way to fish @ Maug. When they had a triple on, you could see all 3 guys struggling to fight each fish. They were pooped when they finally boated their fish. I love to catch fish & really enjoy watching others as well.
Thanks for sharing the video Freddie.
Be safe..
That little girl reeling in the tarpon was fantastic. I caught my first tarpon in Cudjoe Key many moons ago. It's an absolute rush to see them jump. Thanks again for sharing.
Freddie---I don't know how to accept a friend request; do you know how?
That little girl reeling in the tarpon was fantastic. I caught my first tarpon in Cudjoe Key many moons ago. It's an absolute rush to see them jump. Thanks again for sharing.
Freddie---I don't know how to accept a friend request; do you know how?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
