If you could live anywhere other than the US............
I'd go into exile, on some remote lake in Canada. Gimmie some virgin water, teeming with northern pike, walleye, & muskie. Anyone know a good 'fly-in' spot???
I'd go into exile, on some remote lake in Canada. Gimmie some virgin water, teeming with northern pike, walleye, & muskie. Anyone know a good 'fly-in' spot???
I will live on an uninhabited island in the Bahamas. There's still about 600 of them. A house with solar power, rain water collection, and a boat.
I will live on an uninhabited island in the Bahamas. There's still about 600 of them. A house with solar power, rain water collection, and a boat.
I will live on an uninhabited island in the Bahamas. There's still about 600 of them. A house with solar power, rain water collection, and a boat.
I will live on an uninhabited island in the Bahamas. There's still about 600 of them. A house with solar power, rain water collection, and a boat.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
