I turned fifty six last March and like the generations before me I too heard the "Nobody in the younger generation does anything, they are lazy" This girl really changed my outlook!
If this video don't get you, you are DEAD inside!
This guy reminds me of Jesus Christ playing Superman 2 where he gives up the cape ,
But instead of ripping the “ S “ off his chest and dicckin’ Lois Lane , he gives up the throne , puts on some dopey clothes and goes trolling for babes
eye roll holy smokes so fuccking lame
sweet and sugary , false like saccharine , a sham
people are pusssies get played with dolls like Raggedy Anne
who can actually stand 5 minutes of this syrupy drivel ?
Clearly delirious individuals
please tug on my heart strings till I fart then you grimace and then I get time in prison for wilding while your filming
CUT !
LET’S DO THAT SCENE AGAIN !
obscene thievery deceitful at best
bleeding in the chest screeching to a halt , I can’t believe the schemes and scenes serene the media call
reality
its fallacy
It’s motherfucckin’ phony
day old bologna told to you it’s Filet you don’t know meat
look again , it’s Lunchables Pepperoni not Beef Bourguignon , a scolding
a harsh reminder
they’re farming their charms you’re starving you’re hired
On guard your sword is sharp theirs is sharper and finer
This is art martianed to disarm the horrible warble of the choir …….
This guy reminds me of Jesus Christ playing Superman 2 where he gives up the cape ,
But instead of ripping the “ S “ off his chest and dicckin’ Lois Lane , he gives up the throne , puts on some dopey clothes and goes trolling for babes
eye roll holy smokes so fuccking lame
sweet and sugary , false like saccharine , a sham
people are pusssies get played with dolls like Raggedy Anne
who can actually stand 5 minutes of this syrupy drivel ?
Clearly delirious individuals
please tug on my heart strings till I fart then you grimace and then I get time in prison for wilding while your filming
CUT !
LET’S DO THAT SCENE AGAIN !
obscene thievery deceitful at best
bleeding in the chest screeching to a halt , I can’t believe the schemes and scenes serene the media call
reality
its fallacy
It’s motherfucckin’ phony
day old bologna told to you it’s Filet you don’t know meat
look again , it’s Lunchables Pepperoni not Beef Bourguignon , a scolding
a harsh reminder
they’re farming their charms you’re starving you’re hired
On guard your sword is sharp theirs is sharper and finer
This is art martianed to disarm the horrible warble of the choir …….
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
